Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Portland Farmer's Market
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 6:47 pm

Starts back up this Saturday. I'll be down there selling olive oil and salt, so if you need to stock up, come visit me and get the Goner Discount. I'll be down there around 10am... remember- South Park Blocks, by PSU.

look for the booth called Real Good Food/Extra Virgin Olive Oil... I'll be the really hungover one in glasses wishing I was still asleep.

See you there!
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 10:39 pm

I may stop by, but I sure it will be a madhouse of dogs, yuppies, strollers and toddlers all blocking the way for people that actually want to BUY SOME FOOD. In a few weeks Ryan will be off on Saturdays again so we'll be down there. Keep us posted. My new fucking diet (went to the movies; no popcorn or soda) calls for drenching everything in olive oil.

Yes, I am already freaking out.
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 10:51 pm

drenching everything in olive oil.

This is a GOOD thing! Olive oil is super good for you AND good tasting!
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 3:20 am

I am fine with it--that part of it anyway! I'll come get the good stuff from you. You know where you are setting up yet? Do you know the lamb farm guy? He is our fave. Nothing like rolling up to his booth with a hangover and getting LAMB SHANK samples.
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 3:37 am

I have no idea where the booth will be... but we're the only oil/salt booth, and we're almost always next to the sausage guy (Fred Carlo), so let your nose be your guide.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®