Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / The Burger King is out to KILL ME!
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 10:46 pm

I had a dream last night that Ronald McDonald rang my doorbell,and when I answered the door he told me that his McDonald Mobile had broken down by the side of the road. I said come in while you wait for AAA to tow your clown car,but then he pulled his Ronald mask off,and it was the Burger King! He said that after I wake up he would be the source of all life's problems,and eventually kill me.
Posted: Mar 29, 2006 11:36 pm

as long as it wasn't Rodney Allen Rippey...that mofo is crazeeee!!!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 3:39 am

Maybe it was Michael Mcdonald? I hear he now resides in the Memphis area.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 10:22 pm

That's Corin Jone's uncle,I'm shure he's not out to get me,or maybe he is! Maybe that's EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS! MICHAL McDONALD IS THE BURGER KING! Thanks Federline,it's all starting to make sense to me now. All I have to do is Kill Michael McDonald, and my worries are over! Whew!
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 10:26 pm

Slice him up with the surgical precision you're mastering at the VA and get a new Santa beard.
Posted: Mar 30, 2006 10:44 pm

I helped with a scalp resection yesterday.I need to borow the hospital's dermatome, and click it down to the deepist setting.
Posted: Apr 1, 2006 5:07 am

Michael Mcdonald is AWESOME Jeff. You need to realize the healing power of the Donald. Just walk toward the light Jeff. Keep walking. Yer almost there...Keep walking...
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 11:53 pm

I saw that shit a long time ago!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®