Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Your Favorite Food Bills!
Posted: Mar 24, 2006 5:06 pm

KY HR 107 - A resolution recognizing Daviess County, Kentucky as the "Mutton and Burgoo Capital of the World."

GA HB 819 - To amend Article 13 of Chapter 2 of Title 26 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to food service establishments, to provide that food service establishments which serve iced tea shall serve sweet tea; to provide for penalties; to provide for related matters.
Posted: Mar 24, 2006 6:07 pm

GA HB 819 - To amend Article 13 of Chapter 2 of Title 26 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to food service establishments, to provide that food service establishments which serve iced tea shall serve sweet tea; to provide for penalties; to provide for related matters.

holy shit, is that real?! that is the awesomest law ever.
Posted: Mar 24, 2006 6:23 pm | Edited by: Razor A Go Go

It was really introduced into the legislature, but meant as a joke. They should have passed that damn law for real though.

||text||
Posted: Mar 24, 2006 9:57 pm

It's on the books that chili is the state dish of Texas.

Burgoo

I love that shit. Nobody outside of KY, IN or Il seems to know what it is.
Posted: Mar 24, 2006 10:15 pm

I looooooooove coke burgoos.
Posted: Mar 27, 2006 3:07 pm

I love that shit. Nobody outside of KY, IN or Il seems to know what it is.

Yeah...I wish I had a bigger freezer, I'd have gallons of it.

This story features my church. Might actually get to make the bbq festival this year.
Posted: Mar 27, 2006 5:23 pm

Burgoo

never thought i would ever hear about that stuff again after leaving southern indiana. hahah.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®