Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / What I'm about to do
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 3:19 pm

I just retrieved my coffee cup from my old office building, which has been shuttered with no power or water since hurricane katrina hit. it is one of those tall stainless steel mugs with a black plastic lining. it has had about an inch or two of coffee in it since, oh, August 25th or so. Well actually the coffee had completely evaporated and there was just a black film that was clinging to the mug where the coffee once was.

anyway, I am rinsing it out right now and about to use it. I don't know if this is a good idea but I needs some fuckin coffee. if anyone wants to tell me that I'm going to regret this decision, it's probably too late already.
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 3:20 pm

ummm...maybe you should at least use soap.
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 3:20 pm

Uh, why don't you pour some boiling water in it before you drink your coffee?
It couldn't hurt.
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 3:24 pm

Too late! I did use soap.

I think it's fine. I kept smelling it and being like "why can't I get this stench out??!?!" before finally realizing the stench was coming from the tap water, and not the cup.
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:01 pm

Still, you must really like that cup!
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:04 pm

well, at least you'll have diarrhea all afternoon
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 4:57 pm

Yeah. Boiling water!
Posted: Mar 22, 2006 7:33 pm

boiling water doesn't sterilize as well as steam. at least toss is some type of quaternary compound to totally kill anything that's in it. but you'll need to wear kleenex boxes on your feet and put condoms on door knobs because negro's might be touching them.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®