Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Lunch in the loop
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 5:51 pm

Everything downtown is disgusting! And expensive!! What the hell am I going to eat for lunch?
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 6:01 pm

Is the loop in St. Louis?
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 6:01 pm

Oh, Chicago, nevermind.
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 6:05 pm

Potbellys? or Panera Bread? They are okayish chains. . Also, you know there's a Harolds? It's over by the Merle Riskin theater though, perhaps a bit out of the way
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 6:08 pm

BachI's ! pizza as big as my ass, but tastier with less hair and dingleberries and it comes with a free pop, my ass doesn't.
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 7:29 pm

go to that hot dog place next to cal's.
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 7:47 pm

there is also a new Rick Bayless place on state st. that's supposed to be great. It's not like Topolobampo or Frontera, but more of a less expensive lunch type place.

at 500 S. Walbash there is an endless food court that is awesome.

and Ronnie's Stake Palace in the Thompson Center is good and cheep

sorry about talking about my butt earlier, I was knda slap-happy.
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 7:51 pm

Ronnie's Stake Palace

that name just rolls off the tongue.
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 7:53 pm

Posted: Mar 15, 2006 7:54 pm

I walk by Ronnie's everyday. It looks gross. maybe I'lll try it. maybe Ill go eat some ass. blech!
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 8:00 pm

I think I am gonna try the fast food japanese place by cal's. struck out with the fast food korean a few months back. who knew dog tasted better when it was made to order.
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 10:07 pm

gotta eat fresh, but i hate those sad little tear filled eyes that look up at you right before you beat them to death with a hammer.
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 10:12 pm

gotta eat fresh, but i hate those sad little tear filled eyes that look up at you right before you beat them to death with a hammer.
i knew you were a sick-o!
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 10:16 pm

well how else are you going to put them down? show me an easier way and i'll use it, but until then it's ballpeen all the way, sister.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®