Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Dancing Pigs BBQ Sauce needed in London!
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 6:02 pm

C'mon, Goners, I gots withdrawl symptoms ... Who's willing to nab me a coupla bottle of the 'hot' variety from Krogers and mail 'em to me in London? I kin send $$$s via paypal ...
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 6:20 pm

Me trade 2 bottles of Dancing Pigs Hot BBq Sauce for a Bolton Wanderers scarf!! Dose this work...how much do those things cost??
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 6:24 pm

Another footie fan?
Zac.....Everton
Golightly.....Manchester City
colin.....Bolton
WHo else?
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 6:27 pm

Yep...I grew up playing until i tore my ACL some years ago. I eventually had it rebuilt/rehabbed and we have started the Midtown Soccer Club. We play in Div 3 out at Mike Rose Soccer Complex and havent faired to well yet this season. The Fox Soccer Channel is the best thing that ever happend to TV...im totally addicted. Im learning more and more about the EPL, but for some reason Im drawn to Bolton!!
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 8:31 pm

City playing right now in the FA Cup 5th round....and I cannot get the commentary anywhere!
Score right before half 1-0 to City.
COME ON YOU BLUES!
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 9:41 pm

YES!
City win 2-1
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 10:27 am

Bolton Wanderers scarf? You fucking weirdos! I know nothing about football, only SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT SAUCE, GIMMIE SAUCE!!!!!!!!
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 10:31 am

C'mon, folks, PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE!!!!
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 12:36 pm

Posted: Mar 16, 2006 1:40 pm

Nah, man, it be THE FLAVOUR I needing - hot is hot, it's tongue-lovin' tastes that I be cravin'!
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 3:10 am

They have a website. dancingpigs.com
Posted: Mar 17, 2006 9:49 am

Yeah, I knowsit, but there's no facility for shipping overseas - I've even emailed Eric at the BBQ Shop a coupla times, to no avail ...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®