Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Northwesteners? Tim's Cascade?
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:45 am | Edited by: hollis brown

i think the Tim's Cacade is regional, but if not, the rest of the world should feel free to reply.

what is your favorite flavor of Tim's? It's hard to pin down for me. they're all so good. i just picked up the habenero, which i believe to be new, and it's rally fuckin good..
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:51 am

he bidaydo chips from Hanover, PA?

Ilike the orig.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 1:58 am

Ilike the orig

Are you high?

Anyway, I don't eat a ton of chips, but when I do, I usually go for the Salt + Pepper or Cheddar Beer Kettle chips, or I just go straight junk food and get some Cheetos. Tim's are good, though... they seem to sell 'em at the type of places you stop at on the way to camping trips. So we eat 'em a lot when we're camping.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 4:54 am

no trans fats please
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 7:34 pm

One of Tim's nieces is a best buddy of mine- & yes, I believe they are strictly NW regional. A total mom n pop operation.

I personally luv their salt & vinegar chips- nice & strong!

Has anyone ever tried the Coney Island Hot Dog flavor? Not sure if they even make it anymore cause I ain't seen it in forever- but it was my mom's fav. She used to have me ship them all the way to Atlanta for her.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 7:47 pm

Ilike the orig

Are you high?

Sorry, I was thinking of Martin's. They sell Tim's in Vegas. I used to get those alot. Crunchy.
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:07 pm

I have never seen the coney island flavor; I am usually not a S&V chip girl, but those are good. I like the Habeneros and BBQ.
Posted: Mar 11, 2006 9:05 am

jalapeno. i wish we had 'em in vancouver.
Posted: Mar 11, 2006 9:18 am

all i can say is that Jalapeno is total crazy addictive.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®