Posted: Mar 6, 2006 5:21 pm

i'm mad for dino buddies chicken nuggets
from canada
all white meat
formed into the shapes of dinosaurs
my niece loves them.... they're so cute
and delicious too
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 6:48 pm

What's the deal with "all white meat"? Dark meat is where it's at (not like that, sicko!). I never understood why everything is always advertised as "all white" when everyone knows that white meat is drier and less flavorful (not like that either, perv) than dark.

Maybe the Oscar-winning film-makers who brought you "Crash" should make a movie about the disconnect that happens between light and dark meats in our modern society.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 6:50 pm

chicken nuggets...formed into the shapes of dinosaurs

I think this is one of the pinnacle moments in culinary arts. I whole-heartedly second the dino buddies.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 7:34 pm

Joe - that food is aimed at children. they like bland.

me - i like chicken thighs best.

i was merely explaining the Dino Buddies, and endorsing the DINO aspect of them. and they are pretty delicious. and SHAPED LIKE DINOSAURS
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 7:57 pm

I agree w/ Joe and Theresa --

dark meat rules, and anytime I come across a recipe that uses boneless, skinless chicken breasts, I substitute boneless, skinless thighs. Much cheaper and twice as good.
Posted: Mar 6, 2006 8:07 pm

WHOAH!

TK- I wasn't tryin ta DIS you... I was just thinking out loud! Like, I dig on chikin nuggets too, but I always wondered why they're always advertised as "ALL WHITE MEAT" when everyone knows white meat is kinda boring. Like, they should have options, MAN! "Welcome to McDonald's, now serving light AND dark nugget varieties."
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 1:27 am

totinos party pizza rules earth and heaven
so do frozen blueberry waffles
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 2:18 am

Yeah, I stopped eating Chicken McNuggets when they switched to that all white meat BS. I prefered the grey, moist, fat & cartilidge nuggets, they were awesome.

anyway.. frozen foods... lately, Patio burritos.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 2:20 am

so do frozen blueberry waffles

ALL frozen waffles are GREAT! Who makes real ones at home? Seems pointless.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 3:15 am

fo real
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 3:25 am

no dis taken. i DID wanna express that i am a fan of the chicken thigh....
and like i said - they're marketing bland product to people w/ bland taste.
welcome to mcbland white(meat)washed world of food.

but those DINO SHAPES... .i want all food to be dino shaped! dino shaped waffles? hell yeah
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 3:33 am

I made a GREAT soup tonight, out of frozen Italian sausage and frozen collard greens, plus an onion and two cans of white beans. first thing I've managed to keep down in 3 days!
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 3:34 am

Frozen waffles are the JAM!

I just got some (16 "Home Style" Eggos for $3!)... This is the secret, though: put some mascarpone on those bitches! There's this kind that's sweetened just slightly with caramel- mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Beats a bagel + cream cheese any day.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 6:40 am

I made a GREAT soup tonight,
EEeeeewwwww....!!! ( thats what some of my friends call dia-rhee-ahh: Soup.)
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:32 pm

does ice cream count as frozen food?

also...i'm quite partial to old orchard frozen juice...best cheap frozen juice ever...
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:56 pm

i'm a new fan of the ore-ida frozen "fast food" style french fries.

i've honestly also taken a liking to morningstar farms frozen veggie buffalo wings.

and lastly the chicken shu-mai from trader joes are great to add a little "dumpling" to a wonton soup broth.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 4:58 pm

There's a reason why kid's food is so bland - children are extremely sensitive to flavorings.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 7:33 am

has anyone tried "semen ice cubes"
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 5:50 pm

MINI PIZZA BAGELS..!!!
Posted: Mar 9, 2006 8:09 pm

While ice cream sandwiches are awesome, Tofutti Cuties are also delicioso. And CHEAP at Trader Joes.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®