Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Mar 2, 2006 10:07 pm

I'm about to eat 2 hardboiled eggs that were sitting in my backpack overnight. They are uncracked, but they have been unrefrigerated for almost 30 hours. Will I die?
Posted: Mar 2, 2006 10:09 pm

nah. has it been cold?
Posted: Mar 2, 2006 10:12 pm

It's been typical N. Cal winter weather: 50's, rainy. But the bag sat in my apt. last night, which is considerably warmer.
Posted: Mar 2, 2006 10:14 pm

I wunnit do it...
Posted: Mar 2, 2006 10:26 pm

I ate them. If you don't see me on here tomorrow, avenge my death.
Posted: Mar 2, 2006 10:36 pm

Hey, man. If you can, keep posting about the halucinations.
Posted: Mar 2, 2006 10:44 pm

avenge vs what. eggs?
Posted: Mar 2, 2006 10:49 pm

avenge vs what?

I don't know exactly, but if I die, somebody HAS to pay. It's the Circle of Life.
Posted: Mar 2, 2006 11:19 pm

I believe yer gonna have rootin-tootin kind-a night, tho.
Posted: Mar 2, 2006 11:49 pm

we gonna kill a chicken for hugh.....
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 12:15 am

I'll avenge the fuck out of some eggs.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 12:20 am

Chinese people eat those "thousand-year egg" thing, which (I think) are hard-boiled eggs covered in ash and buried in the ground for a few months.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 12:59 am

So far, not even a stomach ache. However, I did just see Norman Fell enter and exit my peripheral vision, a la the dead kid in "Three Men and a Baby." He was wearing pajamas and an old-timey football helmet, the kind with no face mask. More risky eggs please!
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 7:44 pm

New band name:
Risky Eggs
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 8:17 pm

I never puked or anything from those eggs. That whole "eggs go bad" thing is just a scam concocted by the American Egg Board to make you buy more eggs after you've left a few sitting out for awhile.

Ladies and gentlemen, for my next feat, I will eat the deviled eggs stored in Tupperware that I've had sitting on the floor of my Civic hatchback since Thanksgiving.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 8:32 pm

I will eat the deviled eggs stored in Tupperware that I've had sitting on the floor of my Civic hatchback since Thanksgiving.

well, the mayonaise will kill ya, not the eggs.

glad you lived to tell.

fyi - when baking, eggs are best used when they are at room temperature. no need to keep em in the fridge. eggs DO go bad, but they're talking about raw and undercooked ones that have had their shells cracked
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 8:37 pm

Dude- I think I mentioned this once before, but my roommate's family NEVER refridgerates mayo. It's SICK. But they've never gotten, um, sick.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 8:42 pm

Dude- I think I mentioned this once before, but my roommate's family NEVER refridgerates mayo. It's SICK. But they've never gotten, um, sick.

See! I'm telling you, this whole "eggs and mayo make you sick" thing is a big conspiracy. Luckily, this may be the only conspiracy in history that can't be blamed on the Jews, 'cuz we hardly eat mayo at all.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 8:44 pm

You killed my Baby Jesus.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 8:55 pm

You killed my Baby Jesus.

I will take full responsibility for that, but not for the Risky Egg conspiracy. Shalom.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 9:20 pm

just cuz the jews don't eat mayo doesn't mean they can't perpetrate a conspiracy based on it going bad if left unrefrigerated
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 10:09 pm

just cuz the jews don't eat mayo doesn't mean they can't perpetrate a conspiracy based on it going bad if left unrefrigerated

If we were gonna create a conspiracy about mayo, we'd say that it was safe to eat week-old mayo, when it was really unsafe. We're only interested in cospiracies that will harm gentiles and/or put money in the ZOG bank account.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 10:48 pm

if gentiles keep buying new jars of mayo when they don't have to, doesn't that count towards filling the coffers?
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 11:04 pm

if gentiles keep buying new jars of mayo when they don't have to, doesn't that count towards filling the coffers?
Shhhh....I'm trying to keep this one a secret.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 11:07 pm

I love mayo. I think I love Jews even more.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 11:11 pm

I'm like 2 seconds from turning on the weather machine, so nobody better crack wise, you hear?
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 11:13 pm

i saw a funny commercial once

it was a kraft e-z lid mayo commercial and a really pretty black woman was feeding her really pretty black children sandwiches dripping with mayo.

as far as i know black folk hate mayo...were those actually whipped cream sandwiches?
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 11:17 pm

I love black people more than Jews. But I love Mormons more than black people. I love eggs more than Mormons.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 11:22 pm

black folk hate mayo

And jewish boys love shiksas with big boobies. So it is written, so it shall be.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 11:24 pm

what a bout a black mormon covered in eggs?
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 11:24 pm

its possible...
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 11:25 pm

Only if he's done bris.
Posted: Mar 4, 2006 9:14 am

so I'm not sure if this is egg related or not...maybe you people could help me out

sometimes I get these burps that taste like the worst rotten egg farts I've ever experienced...the last two time it happened I had eaten eggs beforehand (once from a diner like establishment and once as Jack In The Box breakfast sandwiches)...are they the culprits?
Posted: Mar 4, 2006 4:47 pm

as far as i know black folk hate mayo

Uhhhh... Try standing in line behind 10 black people ordering hot sausage po boys. The tub of mayo will be empty by the time you get to the counter.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®