Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Objective BK Burger reviews: Miss Linda need not reply.
Posted: Mar 2, 2006 6:20 pm

Is the Angus Cheesy Bacon Burger super good or what?
Posted: Mar 2, 2006 6:25 pm

It belongs in the garbage.
Posted: Mar 3, 2006 11:20 pm

i had a chicken sandwich the other day there...somebody either man-spackled it or they fry it in salt
Posted: Mar 4, 2006 2:03 am

I watched michael eat one of those angus burgers, suffice to say, it looked nothing like it does on the poster.

Also, the triple whopper is just nast.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 1:32 pm

Chrissy was very disappointed. It didnt look like anything I'd want to eat. Youre better off sticking to the Whopper. Or the that chicken sandwhich.
Posted: Mar 7, 2006 6:57 pm | Edited by: Uptight White

They also put some nasty pepperjack cheese on the bottom of it. BK sucked when they went from making real grill marks on the burger to some hybrid steam/grilled cooking process.

The BK fries with that sugary, crispy coating rule when I need a grease fix.
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 4:49 pm

the meat is really good, they should make a double whopper kinda thing with that stuff. but it's too expensive here, like $7 with bacon. how much is it in the u.s.?
Posted: Mar 8, 2006 4:52 pm

oh, plus they got those fucking disgusting slimey cooked(!) onion pieces on it here.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®