Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / They should make soda cans bigger (& other beverages too)
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 10:59 am

After just opening a soda while eating pasta I've already consumed 1/2 the can while only consuming about 1/4 of the pasta. Instead of 12 oz cans they should make them at least 1/2 bigger so I could feel that I could drink as much as I felt the need to instead of drinking a whole lot and still having a lot to eat but little to drink so you have to think the little part bit by small bit in order to still have something to drink while you finish the rest of your large quantity of food you're eating.

Now I know you can buy larger things of pop but I'm a fan of the can and how the nice and cold it feels. Very refreshing. The only thing better of sodapop in glass bottles. Letís try to make all beverages in larger quantities now without a huge jump in price. It would be nice.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 2:55 pm

Just drink beer and go for the tall-boys.
Posted: Feb 25, 2006 3:30 am

They had bottles of soda that was fuckin huge
like 2.5 liters but the shit get flat easily.
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 6:16 am

funny.... i always wanted cans of soda to come in 4 or 6 ounce sizes
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 3:37 am

they do come in like 5 ounce cans now...

I always buy them for production sets when someone wants to crack open one and have a drink but then they leave the full cans laying around only to be thrown away,

In other news, if you think cans are too small - don't go to europe where the serve coke in 10 ounce bottles. They bring it to the table with a glass and when you pour it into the glass (with no ice of course) and it only fills up half of it, they don't even blink an eye. and they charge you two euros for each bottle - it's cheaper to just drink beer.

beer with breakfast, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®