Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / MICROWAVES RULE!
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 12:48 am

hot pockets
french toast sticks
spagetti o's

mom's left overs...

ALL HAIL!
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 12:55 am

I friggin' love leftover enchiladas reheated in the 'wave. Tastes neato-er than reheated in the oven. But Franco American/ Chef Boy Ardee products shouold be heated in a pan.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 4:20 pm

The only thing a microwave is good for, in my opinion, is defrosting.....other than that, the TOASTER OVEN is the KING of my kitchen and I it's humble servant....I will NEVER live without one.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 5:01 pm

left overs. frozen rice. broccoli.
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 5:56 pm

broccoli in a microwave rules.

and the microwave rules for reheating an otherwise fine pot of coffee that you forgot you made when you woke up early and then went back to sleep
Posted: Feb 17, 2006 6:08 pm

yep. coffee too!
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 2:00 am

yep. coffee too!

I reheat coffee in the mic a few times aday, I ain't dumping all that coffee out! FUCK DAT!
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 4:48 am

I could not live without the microwave at work. Leftover mexican (do you capitalize that when it's food? I didn't think so) of any kind as long as it doesn't have lettuce on it is my favorite. Pizza is pretty good as long as you put a paper towel under it (keeps it from getting rubbery and gross). Broccoli and rice casserole and corn casserole are also favorites. Worst stuff in the microwave is anything with beef. I hate that funky taste it gets. Potatoes sometimes get pretty weird as well.

I workout alot so I can eat more food. I love food. I'm hungry.
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 4:30 pm

I workout alot so I can eat more food. I love food. I'm hungry.

Me too! Except I don't workout.
Posted: Feb 22, 2006 5:20 pm

I don't have a microwave, but I do have a clock that occasionally cooks shit.
Posted: Feb 24, 2006 1:42 am

MIcrowaves are great for re-heating a hot cock sandwich
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®