Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Motherfucker probably deserved it
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 2:37 am

Women attack fast-food restaurant worker over fish sandwich

Kenner Police say are looking for two women who attacked a Rally’s employee Thursday - slashing him with a razor blade - after complaining that a fish sandwich one of them had ordered didn't have mayonnaise on it.

The irate customer got into a heated argument with a manager and employee in the passenger-side drive-through at the Rally’s in the 3100 block of Loyola Drive around 12:25 p.m., when she found tarter sauce instead of the mayo she had requested, police said.

Restaurant workers replaced the sandwich, but the unidentified woman was still angry, said owner Ronnie Stevens.

The employee went outside in an attempt to calm the woman, but she attacked him with a razor blade, slashing his face and forearm, said Capt. James Gallagher, Kenner police spokesman.

At the same time, another woman who was driving the car got out of the vehicle and hit the employee with a metal cane, Gallagher said.

Gallagher said the employee did not know either woman.

The employee, whose name was not released, was taken to a local hospital, given about 30 stitches and released, Stevens said.
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 2:48 am

mayonnaise is crack.
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 2:50 am

giving tartar sauce instead of mayonaise is like calling somebody a fag.
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 3:00 am

fags love the man-aise.
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 3:07 am

what can i say -- i was PISSED!!!
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 5:49 pm

andria, were you the slasher or did you hit the guy with the metal cane after he'd already had his face sliced open?
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 6:44 pm

a friend of mine was in kfc and overheard the cashier ask the customer if it was "for here or to go" the customers response was and irate and confrontational "you don't know ME"...WT fuckin F???
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 8:43 pm

gee, Chris -- can't you add up the details -- IRATE customer, HATES tartar sauce, carrying a razor blade... I ain't the type of woman to sit idly by in the car because if I get out I gotta hobble around on a cane...
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 9:54 pm

Ahhh Kenner. Where the elite meet.
Posted: Feb 26, 2006 3:46 am

>>Ahhh Kenner. Where the elite meet.

Zipcodeaphobia!!
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 3:36 pm

FUCK YEAH THAT RE-FUCKING-TARD DESERVED IT, I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO READ THE STORY!
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 8:01 pm

ugh. mayonnaise is assnasty.
Posted: Feb 28, 2006 8:32 pm

Kenner Police..? ha ha..fuck that..Hasbro Police all the way!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®