Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Hot (Dog) Cakes
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 1:22 am | Edited by: judge

So I made up the fixin's for crabcakes, then when I finally went to add the crab, it smelled rank. Added four diced hotdogs instead. Not bad. Reminiscent of victory sandwiches.
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 1:25 am

Awesome!
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 3:56 am

That's disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. Grow up already would ya?
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 4:00 am

This is another reason why you should buy krab and not real crab.
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 2:27 pm

You're either stoned outta yo mind, or Pure Genius.What an exelent idea. I'm gonna try that tonight. Do use mustard & sourkraut?
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 3:43 pm

This is another reason why you should buy krab and not real crab.

C'mon, krab is indeed a great snackin' treat, but real crab meat is godhead. Don't make me come after you.
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 4:25 pm

crab is everywhere down here. the supermarket always has a bowl of crab dip sitting out for anyone to eat. paul rotzz makes me crabcake poboys for free where he works. there's probably crabs in the sewers. Krab is exotic and wonderful to me.
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 4:28 pm

Gotcha. Sixteene, we're moving to rebuilt nola. We'll let W. Raider do all the work and then we're there.
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 4:35 pm

oh yeah, BJ, did I ever tell you about the "duck debris" po boy I ate a couple months ago? Basically, roasted duck that just falls apart in a pan and they scoop the greasy duck "debris" outta the pan and onto a loaf of french bread. it's at this place called crabby jack's. KILLER!
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 4:36 pm

Posted: Feb 10, 2006 4:52 pm

ROAST DUCK PO BOYS! SWORFISH TACOS! YES!!!!!

Dude, nothin' better than swordfish except for shark and tuna. Amazing. That duck sounds just like the duck bricks I was tellin' you about. You need to see if they'll give you a bucket of that duck stuff, then take it home and press it into bricks, fry it, dump some sweet and sour sauce all over it and then throw on some almond slivers on the top.
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 6:52 pm

holy crap. that sounds amazing.

Casamento's is back open, right?
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 7:40 pm

Don't forget the hot(dog)cakes! A Restaraunt staple! What self respecting chef dosent have this culinary delight on their menu?!?
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 11:26 pm

casamento's is open! best fried oysters in town
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 11:26 pm | Edited by: Womb Raider

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®