Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / drinking urine
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 11:30 pm
 
it's my favorite 'coctail hour' conversation. not in the way of pervo 'water sports' but for nutritional value. any thoughts?
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 12:00 am
 
matt muscle guzzled my urine from a water bottle, in a drunken stupor... he didn't even gag! i've heard that washing your face with your first piss of the morning clears up acne. i piss in between my toes to get rid of atheletes foot...i'm sure you know bout that one.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 12:03 am
 
when i was a kid some news program did an interview with IDI AMIN where he claimed to drink his own urine to stay strong... i was very intimidated.

peeing on portugese man-o-war stings might neutralize the venom. I think MSG works better.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 10:39 am
 
peeing in a bottle used to be so convient, but now, since i might miss a tossed greenback (not salad you fags), i just let it run down my pant legs and onto my flip flops, if it's hot and sunny, all dries quick. If it's cold and rainey, it all washes away.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 3:29 pm
 
After two large coffees, my piss smells like a large coffee.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 4:23 pm
 
peeing on portugese man-o-war stings might neutralize the venom.

This, indeed, does work. What's better is vinegar. In Queensland, many of the beaches have bottles of vinegar for the box/blue bottle jellyfish attacks. A box jellyfish can easily kill a person in less than five minutes. Something about the pain being so bad you drown before you can get out or your respiratory system quites. Don't know. Anyway, they had to put food coloring in the vinegar because people kept stealing the bottles. I've pissed on a few people after getting stung surfing. Good times!
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 7:41 pm
 
In an only distantly, if that, related story, I once heard the harrowing tale of a man who was caught in an avalanche. He was driving in the mountains when the snow came a tumblin down and he was burried in his car many many feet underneath it. Convinced he'd die down there, or simply because he didn't know what else to do, like a good man, he decided to get wasted. And thank the lord he had a case of beer (I like to think it was coors) in the car. As he drank he had to pee, of course. The more he drank, the more he peed out the window of his car. Slowly but surely, he was saved by his urine, which had melted enough snow for him to crawl, quite drunkenly, out into the high mountain sunlight.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 8:11 pm
 
Sarah, that was beautiful.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 8:12 pm
 
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 8:50 pm
 
hey donkey, how do you know everything?
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 8:56 pm
 
Donkey knows everything. Donkey is the greatest. Donkey fits into my lifestyle choice of being too lazy to Google. I heart Donkey.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 9:07 pm
 
i think steve-o on jackass drank a glass of pee once
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 9:45 pm
 
i did read that people like ghandi and various sadu's drink their morning urine. mostly to replentish lost minerals and i guess as a spiritual act. i also read yesterday that a coctail of flat cola, shrimp ramen, and urine is good for a hangover(that came from vice magazine...)
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 10:13 pm
 
peeing on portugese man-o-war stings might neutralize the venom.

This, indeed, does work. What's better is vinegar.


i read that man of war and box jelly fish venom is very different. apparently vinegar and urine (both of which are acidic ,The application of vinegar is not intended to decrease pain or diminish the effects of the venom; it will only stop further discharging of nematocysts ) are NOT to be used on man-of-war stings, it makes them worse.

morning urine.

aparently urine is more acidic in the morning (things that make urine acidic-cranberries, meat, coffee, oils, beer)
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 7:19 pm
 
that's why the chicks need to take pregnancy tests in the morning. more stuff in the pee for the test to read.

I guess if you got stung by a jellyfish while taking a pee preggo test that would kill two birds with one stone. pee. whatever. i started drinking early today.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 8:00 am
 
you can only drink your own urine like 2 times er some shit... then it becomes toxic. Back in 85 when Mexico City had that huge earth quake.. lots of people who were trapped under rubble drank pee. hmmmm..Pee-Pole ( people..get it..ha ha.. i joke.)
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 8:51 am
 
more rubble
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 8:19 pm
 
you can only drink your own urine like 2 times er some shit

is that 2 times a day, an hour, or in your whole lifetime? You know, I just want to be on the safe side.
Posted: Feb 18, 2006 4:55 am
 
In my line of work (laboratory) they used to taste all the urines to see if they were sugary (diabetes, of course). I would have NEVER tasted some of the nasty piss that comes in here from some of these skanks. Actually, I wouldn't have tasted any piss so that point is moot.
Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message
 

 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

 
  Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®