Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / I'm addicted to Gatorade
Posted: Feb 4, 2006 9:04 am

It keeps my black black and my white white. It's the 2nd official drink of the ghetto behind malt liquor. I love to drink Gatorade. Michael Jordan drinking Gatorade makes me come.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 9:52 pm

i go through a big gatorade like everyday. pink lemonade is good!
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 4:37 pm

Gatorade is nasty. It tastes saltier than come and Dasani. Uck.
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 8:19 pm

What the hell ever happend to Jungle Juice, and that lovable Lion that proclaimed 'Its Roarin Good' on the carton.
Posted: Feb 7, 2006 10:22 pm

i've seen jungle juice at circle K and maybe some mapcos
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 2:37 am

i used to drink jungle juice at macon elementary
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 8:11 pm

i drink more powerade than gatorade just because they don't have gatorade on campus due to some stupid contract with coca-cola. anyhoooo...i like the blue stuff.

i drink it quite often when i am hungover. helps me get back to normal.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 6:11 am

i'm addicted to those vitamin water things. its gatorade for hippys
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 9:13 pm

those vitamin waters are fantastic. i really like the 50 cent inspired grapey flavored one. i just cannot find it anywhere in memphis. i'm going to have to have people ship it to me or something. it's that good.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 10:04 pm

lets try to keep the urine, gatorade and sparkling water threads together please.
Posted: Feb 9, 2006 10:15 pm

Ingredients: water, sucrose syrup, glucose-fructose syrup, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, salt, sodium citrate, monopotassium phosphate, ester gum, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, red 40, blue 1

you are addicted to sugar=gatorade
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®