Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 1:12 am

My neighborhood liquor store, and an adventure in and of itself.

Tonight I learned, while in line, that if you're afraid to go fishin because of snakes you fill some bleach jugs up with gasoline, punch a couple of tiny hole in the jugs, and float them off the side of your fishing boat. Voila! No cottonmouths!
Was buying my magnum of swill, and was asked how long it lasted me. "Does that last you the whole night? Yeah, baby, that and some weed'll take you a long way."
Don't I know it!

Here's to Steve, Mike, and Zac.
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 1:30 am

They will cash a check written in crayon....If you're buying.
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 2:18 am

Hey, where you been?
Yeah, well, I got these priceless bits of conversation tonight because I waited a loooong time for someone cashing an ovbiously large check. Very large. Five or ten minutes large...
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 3:54 am

I bought the miniature GoldshlagerSIC. Real gold you know. It has been a long week at International Harvester. Sorry, tuff to find someone to cash an out of date payroll check.
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 3:55 am

Fuck, I'm busted.
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 4:00 am

If you caught that you are very astute but tell no one. psuedonyms change like the weather.
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 4:07 am | Edited by: Alisa

Wait a minute...you fill up bleach jugs with gasoline when you fish?
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 4:28 am

Anytime I'm down in the wolf river bottoms looking for catfish or frayser girls I have to carry a clorox bottle full of gasoline. Its insurance so I know I'll make it out. I have seen a lot of covington pike mutants and petrol seems to be their kryptonite. Yes that was me.
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 4:30 am

Posted: Feb 1, 2006 6:49 pm

whoa.
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 7:26 pm

he could probably offend some folks.....possibly sexually!!
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 8:17 pm

yikes, I need a drink - anyone else want something from the fridge?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®