Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Jan 28, 2006 4:20 am

what would it take?
Posted: Jan 28, 2006 5:58 am

a plate of human flesh set in front of me
Posted: Jan 28, 2006 7:05 am

a plate of human flesh
why don't you start off your mini canabalism course with some dog..
Posted: Jan 28, 2006 9:40 pm

i'm so hungry i could eat my own ear wax. does that count?
Posted: Jan 29, 2006 9:31 am

no fuckin' way did someone post this. i couldn't believe my eyes when i real the topic header. you dirty bird. i'd only eat human flesh if there was nothing else and it was a real dire situation.
Posted: Jan 29, 2006 9:34 am

i'd only eat human flesh if there was nothing else and it was a real dire situation.

I'd drink my wife's bathwater. Is that soup?
Posted: Jan 29, 2006 9:35 am

Or "stock", maybe?
Posted: Jan 29, 2006 9:37 am

I'd drink my wife's bathwater. Is that soup?

sick. she could be the best looking piece of ass and it's still gross. just think of the sweat and nastiness. how could you do it?
Posted: Jan 29, 2006 9:42 am

how could you do it?

Easy, I've eaten mushrooms that came off of horse and cow shit. It was awesome. Next question.
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 5:00 pm

Someone on this board should write a rock opera called "The Goner Party" about some hip-shakin rockers who get lost of their way to a record swap and eat each other. I will totally work on the production end if anyone is interested.
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 7:16 pm

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 7:16 pm

If I was stranded somewhere and there were freshly-dead people around and nothing else to eat, I'd start eating corpses as soon as the first meal-time came around. I'd justify it by telling myself, "That's what they would have wanted."

Why wait until you really start to starve to get used to the taste of human flesh? The bodies would only get gamier the longer they sit. Think of it as similar to how you have to start eating the food in the fridge ASAP when the power goes out.

Goners, if you are ever stranded and my corpse is available, please feel free to eat me with my compliments.
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 7:21 pm

Kosher.
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 8:04 pm

did anyone see THE COOK THE THIEF HIS WIFE AND HER LOVER?

one of the very last scenes - her lover is roasted by her villainous husband. helen mirren tells him to "eat the cock; its a delicacy."
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 8:12 pm

only get gamier

are people gamey? how do you know? is it better to salt us down first? can you smoke people? what parts are good for grilling? roasting? BBQ-ing? crock pot? jerky? do we make good soup? gravy?
what animal if any do we taste like?

i want to talk to that guy who ate all those people in that movie about the plane crash now.
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 8:25 pm

According to Donner party memoirs, the fattier the tastier. uhoh!
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 8:35 pm

Where the hell is Wang Chung?
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 8:52 pm

one of the very last scenes - her lover is roasted by her villainous husband. helen mirren tells him to "eat the cock; its a delicacy."

I thought that line was, "Eat the cock; you know where it's been."

are people gamey? how do you know?
That gorilla I ate the other day was really gamey, so I just assumed...
Posted: Feb 1, 2006 10:45 pm

People meat is really tuff and sinewy. Most people have horrible diets and were never penned. Not worth the trouble even in a stew.
Posted: Feb 2, 2006 11:17 pm

soylent green is people
Posted: Feb 2, 2006 11:22 pm

i honestly don't think i'd have any problem with eating people at all. just put 'em on the grill with Arman wheel.
but seriously. as long as it was cooked. i could do it.
Posted: Feb 2, 2006 11:35 pm

I thought that line was, "Eat the cock; you know where it's been."

could very well be - but the "delicacy" line is in there somewhere too - refering to the roasted man
Posted: Feb 3, 2006 12:22 am

"Someone on this board should write a rock opera called "The Goner Party" about some hip-shakin rockers who get lost of their way to a record swap and eat each other. I will totally work on the production end if anyone is interested."

BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 4, 2006 5:16 pm

Ok, I don't eat meat, but I've always been fascinated with cannabalism. I would prefer the person didn't die, maybe just one of those people who got off on getting limbs amputated. Plus the meat would be really fresh. I would also prefer the person I am consuming is also a vegetarian so I wouldn't feel guilty about the animals they have eaten. Plus they would probably taste better. Anyway, what would it take: just the opportunity really.
Posted: Feb 4, 2006 5:19 pm

you are the only vegetarian I've ever respected.
Posted: Feb 4, 2006 6:20 pm

Thanks. Are you one of those people who gets off on having their limbs amputated.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 1:28 am

I'm not sure. Never had a limb amputated before. Guess there's only one way to find out.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 6:13 am

Well, next time your in southeast Michigan, look me up, I'll eat ya even if you aren't a vegetarian.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 7:45 am

The idea of auto-cannabilism always kind of intrigued me. Like the myth of the doctor stranded on a desert island so he amputated his own leg and ate it. Eating yourself. That is some weird fucking shit to think about.
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 8:02 am

Eating yourself.

well, kids eat their own boogers.... its a gate-way auto-cannibalistic act
Posted: Feb 5, 2006 6:53 pm

i think i see a developing love story on the goner food board...maybe you two could be the stars in "The Goner Party"

womb raider goes to michigan and falls inlove with funny smart name and the story ends when funny smart name finishes off womb raiders scalp, keeping the toes as charms for a necklace
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 4:39 pm

I do like charms but I would never eat a scalp. I mean, what's to eat. Uck.
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 4:48 pm

I would never eat a scalp. I mean, what's to eat.

It's like chicharones! You just gotta deep fry it.
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 4:56 pm

I dunno, not much fat on a scalp. It'd be like eating a leather upper. (the shoe piece, not a member of the band)
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 5:20 pm

i think it might turn out like a pork rind
but i dunno, how fat is womb raider?
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 6:06 pm

my scalp is very lean, I can assure you.
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 6:47 pm

I haven't eaten meat since 1996. I'm not gonna chew on just anything. Let's stick to the good cuts. I never liked chicharones anyway.
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 6:51 pm

Grilled Womb Raider pectoral (should be nice and marbled) with some ranchero sauce.
Posted: Feb 6, 2006 7:10 pm

Ranchero sauce isn't made with beef or chicken stock is it. I don't eat that stuff.
Posted: Feb 7, 2006 9:46 pm

i don't know but ranchero sauce is sooo good
Posted: Feb 7, 2006 10:19 pm

i think the better question here is what part would you eat?

and see kuru disease before you answer.
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 3:30 am

meat is meat.
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 4:33 am

the brain
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 4:38 am

kuru disease

Until the early 1960s, the disease was prevalent, especially in women and children, but in recent years the incidence has declined. This was said to be due to the abandonment of ritual cannibalistic practices in which natives ate the flesh of the dead, a theory that fit in very well with the dogma that the bovine version was caused by consumption of infected meat and bone meal. But the entire native population across New Guinea were traditionally involved in cannibalism, so why Kuru in just one tiny region? A more likely explanation is the massive eruption of a local volcano in 1911 which showered the foodchain of the Fore region in a black manganese oxide ash—the decline in Kuru paralleling the importation of more foodstuffs from the outside world. Both the early stage unmotivated laughter with psychosis, and the placid, unresponsive characteristics of advanced Kuru are similar to the symptom profile of manganese poisoning.

Lutenizer rules! So the point being, no BBQ human brain over lava?
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 5:12 pm

I have read varying points on the cause of kuru, some say it was the manganese, but more commonly accepted, eating the brain, much like mad cow. It has to do with the prions in the brain.

the best part of the story is that women seemed to contract the disease more often than the men; this was related to the fact that the women ate the brain and would let it "settle," ie rot, for a few days before consuming. They would also go for weeks without washing their hands after eating the rotten brains.

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic1248.htm - this site covers it well
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 5:26 pm

Thanks, Lute! I can't believe I read the whole thing. I was glad to see they saw fit to include the fact "A San Francisco–based rock group has chosen the name Kuru and received airplay of their music in April 2005. One of their pieces is titled "Brain Bleeding Cannibal Core," perhaps fitting for the disease for which they are named.
"
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 7:09 pm

RAVENOUS.....great film!
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 7:53 pm | Edited by: hemant

I wish I could find the original link, but anyways:
http://www.news24.com/News24/Backpage/Offbeat/0,,2-1343-1347_1375027,0 0.html

Man eats own toes

London - An Austrian man cut off his toes, fried them up and ate them between two slices of bread after getting high sniffing butane gas.

When ambulance men arrived he offered to share his meal with them, passing over a toe and saying: "It tastes like chicken, do you want some, there's a few still left over."

Police said the 35-year-old suddenly became very hungry after sniffing the gas and had searched all his kitchen cupboards, but found nothing to eat.

Grabbing a kitchen knife he cut off his toes on his left foot and dropped them in the frying pan.

The man's sister called the police when she walked into the kitchen and saw him making the toe sandwich.

By the time ambulance men arrived there was little of the hacked-off toes left. - Ananova.com
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 8:01 pm

man, that guy is going to have trouble walking anywhere now
Posted: Feb 8, 2006 8:13 pm

Someone on this board should write a rock opera called "The Goner Party" about some hip-shakin rockers who get lost of their way to a record swap and eat each other. I will totally work on the production end if anyone is interested.

*falls on the floor laughing and doesn't ever stop*

that's the best thing i've read today.
Posted: Feb 13, 2006 9:16 pm

I was talking to a guy at the bar Friday night about this. Some tribe somewhere south of the equator or something likes the calves & back of the thighs (but not the buttocks). They cut that off when each other dies and use the rest of the body to fertilize crops. They call it Long Pig. And supposedly it tastes not unlike pork. Go figure.
Posted: Feb 15, 2006 10:01 pm

what would it take?

Hahaha, I no knowing. You knowing? Like Wang never try this before, sound CRAZING, though. Like, how ridicule?

(shhh....I tell you later but someone watching me type right now)
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®