Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Jan 25, 2006 7:52 pm

maybe it's the novelty talking but i had some for the first time yesterday and loved it. anyone with me?
Posted: Jan 25, 2006 7:54 pm

What did it taste like?
Posted: Jan 25, 2006 7:56 pm

lard smeared grey cardboard...or thereabouts.
Posted: Jan 25, 2006 8:01 pm

I'm down.
Posted: Jan 25, 2006 9:25 pm

Posted: Jan 25, 2006 9:50 pm

not bad tasting but nothing a little garlic and hot sauce couldn't fix.
Posted: Jan 25, 2006 10:03 pm | Edited by: Golightly

I'm of Scot descent but I find haggis a little hard to stomach......
Posted: Jan 25, 2006 10:10 pm

I find haggis a little hard to stomach......

BA-DUM!
Posted: Jan 25, 2006 10:20 pm

Sounds pretty great to me. In that article they talk about the guy with the super envious "Haggis Master" title, wich is kinda hilarious, but I bet he's making some good stuff.
Posted: Jan 25, 2006 10:57 pm

Posted: Jan 26, 2006 3:40 am

I watched that haggis you ate get made. Made the whole affair much more unsavory. the sound of a lamb's heart going through a meat grinder is about as bad as you'd think. And the stomach gets all distended as it cooks. Poking it with a stick was pretty rad though.
Posted: Jan 26, 2006 7:24 am

It looks pretty bad in those pictues- almost like it's made of clay.

I'd still eat it though.
Posted: Jan 27, 2006 3:30 pm

We affectionately referred to former Grizz bench warmer Robert Archibald as the Haggis Kid. It never really caught on with mainstream Grizz fans but was always fun for us. Or me, at least.
Posted: Jan 30, 2006 1:35 pm

Liam from Toe Rag tried to cook a haggis in a microwave by floating it inna dish of water while we shared a place back in the early 90s - it exploded! Dirty bugger just gave it a stir, said "haggis soup!" and ate it - mind you, he did come a cropper eating bulls' testicles in Morocco onetime ...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®