Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Valentine's Day Dinner Date
Posted: Jan 23, 2006 11:35 pm

I was at White Castle on my lunch break today and there was a sign saying that you could make a reservation to bring your sweetie in for a candlelight meal complete with your very own server on Valentine's Day. I'm not sure if this includes Church's chicken or not (it's one of those White Castle/Church's combo deals). If anyone in Columbus is interested, it's on the corner of Wilson and West Broad on the Westside.
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 12:05 am

Classy!
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 12:23 am

The Feelers are WAAY classy in this respect, and, well, the only people I know in Columbus.
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 1:01 am

Oooooohh. I'm gonna check if the one in my hood is offering that! That's the budget I'm talking about!
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 1:17 am

The Thing With Two Heads will totally be your Valentine's if we can go there.
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 3:59 am

Uh...I don't think you guys put out???!!! I mean, if I'm gonna spend $10 fucking dollars on White Castle, I'm gonna be expecting a little something in return ya know what a mean!! ...wink wink....
Posted: Jan 24, 2006 3:26 pm

Sweet! It's even in the classiest neighborhood. I love the industrial area of columbus...
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®