Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Larry the Cable Guy's rider
Posted: Jan 17, 2006 4:22 am | Edited by: Womb Raider

Catering

No formal meals are planned during the day. Please advise during the production advance if there are any requirements with regard to feeding local crew. Please set-up Larry the Cable Guy’s dressing room no later than one hour prior to show time.

Load-in Beverages

Please set up the following beverages in or near the loading dock area @ load-in for both local and touring crew
members:
(12) assorted cans of soda
(12) bottles of water (Dasani or comparable brand)
* please put on ice in bus tubs

Cable Guy Dressing Room:
(24) bottles of Coors Light
(1) case of bottled water (Dasani or comparable brand)
(4) bottles of Gatorade (various flavors)
(4) cans of Red Bull
(12) cans of coke
(12) cans of Diet Coke
(6) cans of Sprite / 7-Up
(2) large bottles of Orange Juice (100% juice, not from concentrate)
*** make sure all beverages are on ice in bus tubs
Coffee / Tea service with real cream, sweetener, honey and lemons

Small vegetable & fruit tray with ranch dressing (for 4 people)
(3) large thin crust pizzas (1 – pepperoni & sausage, 1 – cheese, 1 – mushroom & pepperoni) – delivered @ 10pm.
Deli tray with 2 loaves of bread (white / wheat) for 4 people. No processed meats. Tray should include cheese, lettuce, tomato and other condiments (mayo, mustard, etc.)
Buffalo wings (25 naked / 25 breaded) – please make sauce medium
Chips / Pretzels
small bowl of Hershey Kisses
Bucket of Ice / sleeve of dark Solo cups
Thursdays – Grilled chicken salads (4) with dressing on the side
Fridays – barbeque pork or chicken sandwiches (or pulled pork / chicken)
Saturdays – philly cheese steak sandwiches or meatball subs
Sundays – chicken quesidelas with sour cream, salas, guacomole on the side
* Please note we may change these items during the final production advance of the show
Posted: Jan 17, 2006 9:54 am

plus 1 .44 magnum to the brain... that way we know fer sure " he got er done".
Posted: Jan 17, 2006 2:37 pm

Considering some of the riders i have seen, this is almost reasonable. Check out some of the shit on the smokinggun.com to see some real meglomania. Plus it looks like he only tours Thur-Sun. He may be smarter than he appears. The only agregious item is the Coor Lite.
Posted: Jan 17, 2006 3:10 pm

This is some funny shit, though Im sure Ill take some heat for in one way or another. We use to get hired out to play a shitty "frat" gig now and then at Ole Miss and various other SEC schools. This was something none of us wanted to do, but we had accrued some pretty hefty bills and the money was pretty outrageous and impossible to pass up. Integrity wise it was the pits, as we were constantly butting heads with the "brothers" or social chairman during the gig about the fact that we played our own music and would not play covers. These fucks knew what we did before they hired us, i just think they took heat from there buds when there were no familiar tunes being played. Anyway, these gigs were booked thru various goofy booking agencys that would call and say they had an offer from a frat and how much would we charge etc. etc.. Upon acceptance of one of these offers (anywhere from $2,500-to I think we got payed $10,000 once or twice), we would have to contact the social chairman about what time we were to play, load in...all that shit. This was also a chance to demand all kinds of crazy shit from these fools as far as booze, food, batteries etc.etc.(obviously making it as big of a pain in the ass as possible). I know there were pizzas involved, candy bars, chips and dips, juice, soft drinks and motel rooms some of the time. We had this whole long list of shit typed out for these situations that was really funny, and by and large they fulfilled or wishes. The frat was also responsible for supplying sound production, P.A. etc.. The best of all of these gigs was one we were scheduled to play down at Tuscaloosa at the Univ of Alabama. We get there and apparently they never booked a soundguy and there was literally nobody in town to do it or had the equipment, as they were all booked. Basically, after being threatened for a while, the social chairman dude said he was gonna call a lawyer. Some chick showed up and read thru the contracts and basically said that it was there problem and that we were off the hook as they did not fufill there end of the deal. We kindy packed our shit up, took our beer and booze and the $5,000 or so they owed and headed to the motel. This also happened in Oxford, as the frat was on probation and scheduled a party anyway. The frat police showed up and said no go for the party and we got paid, packed up and tripped on that shit all they way back home.
Posted: Jan 17, 2006 3:49 pm

Yeah, Superfly have been payed not to play before, lol. We were booked by a Co-op ( sorta of a civilain frat) and the cops shut it down before we could play, but they paid us anyway.
Posted: Jan 17, 2006 3:54 pm

"Quesidelas"?

Ask Earles about "Quescadillios" (I think that is it)
Posted: Jan 17, 2006 4:59 pm

the rider is brilliant because the spelling of everything "mexican" on there is completely butchered, and because it's the most redneck of any rider ever.. this guy is the real deal. even like, David Allan Coe's rider probably has a bunch of vegan shit and health food on it, even if it's only for his crew. the only alcohol requested is 24 bottles of coors light. I also love the buffalo wing request - 25 naked, 25 breaded.
Posted: Jan 17, 2006 7:48 pm

sleeve of dark Solo cups

I like this too
Posted: Jan 17, 2006 10:35 pm

I have a friend who used to do stand-up on bills with this guy long ago when the cable guy was but one part of his act. He is most certainly not the real deal. Or funny. Rich as fuck, though.
Posted: Jan 17, 2006 11:24 pm

well at least he still likes meatball subs after making all that money.
Posted: Jan 18, 2006 2:16 am

i know a guy who works at a radio station in the midwest. he helped some unknown dood write some dumb songs and stuff. that unknown dood became larry the cable guy. that record went gold. it was hell for him to collect royalties, but finally lawyers made them pay up, and he got sweet checks for all the back royalties, and still gets that sweet mailbox money. i guess larry t.c.g. is really a big dewsh faker. sweet.

ct
Posted: Jan 18, 2006 5:32 pm

man if he is feeding 4 people, why doesn't he get beer for 4 people. 24 is definitely not enough. lightweights.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 6:19 pm

LTCG eats like any American sports fan.

I've been to Jeff Foxworthy's house a couple of times which is in Country Club of the South, a super rich neighborhood outside atlanta (Lisa Left Eye Lopez burned her boyfriends house down there) and let me tell you, he lives a long way away from redneck culture. He has a mediterranean styled mansion with a pool and huge waterfall and the water runs underneath the pool and then through his house which is completely feng shui'ed. All that aside, his wife Gregg is a peach.
Posted: Jan 19, 2006 7:26 pm

That is the name of their subdivision, "Country Club of the South"? How gauche.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®