Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Theese things should not be eaten...
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 5:49 pm

Chicken or Beef Liver
Brocolli
Potato Salad
Mountain Oyseters
Bicycle Tires
Dandruff
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 5:52 pm

what's wrong with liver?
you just never had the right potato salad
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 5:54 pm

Mushrooms
Chiterlings
brains aren't the worst I've had, but they're on my list.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 5:54 pm

Chicken or Beef Liver

He's picking fights (see the deep fry thread--he is anti-liver!)
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 5:55 pm

Potato salad has always made me gag. Seriously. I'm not sure why. I think it's the homade sweet pickles.

He's picking fights
Well, I never.

mmmm...potato salad....mmmm
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 5:58 pm

Bull Testicle Tacos. (como se dice en espanol?) They are of a fatty consistancy if anyone is wondering.

un-fried Chicarones
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 6:00 pm

He is! He started this thread just because he's anti-liver!

I make potato salad with dill relish instead of sweet. Good!
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 6:02 pm

The 50 or so oysters that have been floating in tepid water sealed in my cooler, on the front porch, in 75 degree weather for the last 12 days. Don't eat those.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 6:06 pm

Chiterlings
Yes. and liver ain't much different.

he's anti-liver!
This is partially true. I enjoy beer probably more often than I should...

Also add to the list:
Cottage Cheese as a side dish.
Colored Corn Chips.
Rye Bread
Bubble Gum (I can't chew it, because I will eventually swallow it).
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 6:42 pm | Edited by: fierydrunk

I think it's the homade sweet pickles.

I like potato salad (the regular yellow kind and the organic chichi kind) but DESPISE "Sweet Pickles"....gag.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 6:44 pm

Sweet Pickles

Rye Bread (and Pumpernickle)

Fennel Seed

Celery that isn't cooked to death

Sauerkraut
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 6:45 pm

tongues are for tastin' not eatin'
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 7:04 pm

Sauerkraut...damn nothing like a grilled Reuben on marble rye with all the fixins...light on the 1000 Isle dressing though. As far as celery goes, has anyone ever had Celerac or the celery root?? I hear you can bake it and dip in butter sort of like an artichoke. I have a strong dislike for cocktail tomatoes and pearl onions. Both have that sort of eplode in the mouth sensation....yuck!!
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 7:13 pm

Colin--I am sorry, but that stuff smells like an old person. Ryan loves it too; I just can't take it.

The other thing that makes me a weirdo is that I gag at the smell of a Bloody Mary. I would never, never drink that mess.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 7:17 pm

pickled beef heart. my dad made me eat that when I was a kid. I cried the whole time. blech.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 7:18 pm

V8(or tomato juice), vodka, woestershire, horesradish all mixed up in a drink...comon!! Man...my dad drinks this deal called a red beer..its a pilsner beer mixed with V8. Seriously nasty...I can dig a good spicy bloody mary when im nursin a serious hangover.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 7:53 pm | Edited by: Hugh Jass

Whole Cardamon. I don't mind the stuff if it's ground up or whatever, but if I bite into a "pod" in Indian food, I will literally jump out of my chair in disgust. Same thing goes for those little pieces of sliced ginger root you find in Chinese food. If I bite into one of those thinking it's a bamboo shoot, it's unbearable for me.

Also, I can't stand Almond flavoring like you find in maraschino cherries, amaretto, marzipan, and some pastries. I love almonds, but the flavoring totally skeeves me

has anyone ever had Celerac or the celery root??
I had it once in a salad kinda like this. It was quite tasty.
http://www.elise.com/recipes/archives/000990celery_root_salad.php

What about Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray celery soda? That's great stuff.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 8:13 pm

you need to try the baked potato salad w/ sour cream, bacon and ranch - no relish
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 8:22 pm

Celery root cooked is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! Yum. I had some with a cast iron roasted chicken at my Wedding Dinner.

But back to the grossness:

Tomato juice and vodka and pepperiness all over the place. Man. It gets all stuck in my husbands moustache and I can't get near him. Serious anti-aphrodesiac!
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 8:49 pm

fiery, I'm with you on the fennel seeds, and the smell of uncooked celery makes me wanna heave. Well, it's the smell of fennel seeds I can't stand as well.

Anything still attached to the bone. That's just gross.

Potato salad rules. No pickles. Period. Potato, onion, mustard, mayo, egg. Spices. That's the only way to go.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 8:54 pm

My dad used to throw fennel seeds wily-nily into the most bizarre cooking situations. He was always stoned so maybe that was the problem. He could cook his ass off but just RUIN some perfectly delicious omelet by putting fennel in it. UGH.

You don't like fried chicken??!?!?!? Just the fried chicken striplets for you, huh?
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 9:03 pm

EWW! Fennel eggs!? My dad always made cheese and crackers for dinner when stoned. Dead giveaway.

I don't eat any meat anymore, but even when I did I just couldn't take the thought of that bone. Ribs? No way, dude. I get ill when I go in a rib joint. Sorry, Memphians. I also had a skin phobia, so fried chicken in the traditionally yummy/greasy sense was never fully appreciated. I could eat the hell out of a bloody slab of filet mignon, though.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 9:04 pm

Vegemite, ANY form of Chicharones( Hey, who wants a flavorless fat taco!?), and turnips.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 9:05 pm

ANY form of Chicharones

You are out of your cotton pickin' mind. Fried pork rinds is ace.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 9:11 pm

The 50 or so oysters that have been floating in tepid water sealed in my cooler, on the front porch

I love how Chris recreates the Katrina fridge state of affairs months after the hurricane!
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 9:38 pm

Fried pork rinds is ace.

Agreed.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 10:18 pm

Anything still attached to the bone. That's just gross.

good ribs don't stick to the bone - so you can have ribs!
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 11:02 pm

any form of squash. yuck.

nuts in salads. yuck.

chitlins, nope. liver neither.

get that alfalfa out of my damn sandwich!

but broccoli, rye, pumpernickel, pork rinds, YES!
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 11:25 pm

get that alfalfa out of my damn sandwich!

No kidding! I worked in a health food store in my younger days and the owner's wife used to make a bunch of "healthy" sandwiches everyday and wrap 'em up and put 'em in the fridge marked for sale. They almost all had alfalfa sprouts in them.

I was standing by the boss' semi-hot/semi-hippie wife once while she was making the sammiches, putting in alfalfa sprouts she had growing in a huge tub. Out of the blue, she turns to me and she says, "You know what? Alfalfa sprouts smell exactly like cum." I stuck my head into the tub and sniffed and I'll be damned if she wasn't right!

In retrospect, she may have been coming on to me, but I haven't knowingly eaten an alfalfa sprout since.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 11:40 pm

Fried pork rinds is ace.

Indubitably. However, I have always thought it is funny that rinds are litterally one chemical process away from being football leather.

I don't eat any meat anymore
lula, that's just crazy talk.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 2:40 am

nuts in salads. yuck.

Does this include sunflower seeds? One of my favorite sald toppin's.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 2:54 am

nuts in salads. yuck.

Tellin' ya--those "dusty" candy pecans in salad--mixed greens, stilton cheese, some slices of granny smiths and a sweet vinaigrette...YUM.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 2:56 am

lula, that's just crazy talk.

Yeah, I still have my white castle urges and it's been years. Tell me THAT'S not crazy. That and my husband's insanely spicy shrimp.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 3:29 am

Hey! Dtrain's a "vegetarian" and he eats White Castles on the daily!
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 3:53 am

160 milligrams of oxy-contin
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:21 am

cottage cheese as a side dish. that shit is just foul.
lima beans.
most potato salad unless i make it.
saurkraut unless on a bratwurst.
pork rinds.
liver of any kind.
braunschweiger.
headcheese.
chicken hearts.
mountain oysters.
sweet pickles. (vom.)
blood sausage.
pimento loaf.
uncooked balogna.
ham. (i don't give a fuck. it's pink meat. yuck.)
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:27 am

What the fuck? I thought commies loved pink???
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:41 am

cauliflower. its like albino broccoli without flavor
liver. smells great with onions, but the texture is fucking ridiculous
sweet pickles. fuck that
beets.

potato sald fucking rules! go redskins!
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:51 am

lima beans.
I don't believe there is such a thing as a bad bean.

Oh, no you dit-int...

potato sald fucking rules! go redskins!
1 point for Go Redskins. -1 for potato salad.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 5:02 am

most of the choices you people are picking are crazings

here's mine

lima beans
brussel sprouts
pinon nuts (should have the little squiggly over that first n)
pickled pigs feet
pickled eggs
uncooked cabbage
nachos from 7/11 at 4 am
the candy those kids sell door to door to fund their trip to disneyland
headcheese
haggis
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 7:34 am

Never eat souse. Im not sure what it is but if you microwave it it disappears.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 7:36 am

haggis
okra that is not deep fried
blood sausage under any fancy pseudonym

tempeh, seitan and faked out meat... if you're a vegetarian, eat veggies that taste like veggies, not textured veg protein that is supposed to taste like meat but has the consistency of a sponge!
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 7:50 am

Pears. Fuck Pears. Beets too. Fuck Beets. And Saurkraut smells like old ladies.ALSO never eat at Waffle House past 4 am, all your food will smell and taste like dog and "city ham". ( i learned about city ham at Memphis Waffle House...??)
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 8:01 am

Pears. Fuck Pears.
Oh, no sir. Pears? PEARS?!?!?

Pears are awesome enough to be eaten just off the tree, or sem-soft, from the grocery, maybe in a can, to be microwaved and be added on top of vanilla ice cream.

However, I have never seen a pear-flavored soda.

Not that I'd want one. Some fruit-flavored sustenances shouldn't be. For example, I have never met a banana-flavored candy that actually tastes like a banana.

A new item to list:

Banana-Flavored Candy
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 8:03 am

dutch hercules, we can never dine together ever. you hate my two favorite foods and my favorite hot dog topping.

my favorite salad is pears w/ beets, goat cheese and radicchio and NUTS (candied pecans... sorry eric...i guess i won't be making you any salads anytime soon)
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 8:31 am

bananas.... at least for me. i just don't like em.
goes back to when my childhood dentist used banana scented gum numbing balm before the big ass novocaine needle.
fucker. ruined bananas for me forever.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 3:22 pm

The banana flavored Runts are my favorite!
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 3:33 pm

Pears are my favorite fruit.

I hate any kind of banana flavor. Banana runts are freakin' disgusting. Every time I have runts I have to try one just to see if my opinion has changed (i'm masochistic like this) and it never has.

I agree about the fake meat, but I've found a few I can take. I found a bbq "rib" sammich in Newport, RI that I think about every day, but it was not a texture I've ever had before in faux meatage. In general, they are beyond inedible. Besides, what vegetarian decided to market them so poorly? "Yum, I really want some textured vegetable protein for lunch today!"

I just discovered that pineapples are actually good! I hated them until this Christmas.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:04 pm

I totally forgot okra. Okra is nasty.

That fake crab stuff too.

But I LOVE lima beans or "Butter Beans", rather. The oozier and butterier the better!
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:06 pm

I'm pretty sure one should not suck stuff out of chicken feet.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:12 pm

Oh yeah, BEETS. The pickled red kind. I had some at this nice restaurant here, clarklewis, that were fresh and cooked some kinda way that were wonderful though...but not more than 2 bites wonderful.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:15 pm

Fried pork rinds/skins are o.k. but if you've ever had the really meaty(mostly or all fat) cooked, soft Chicharones and they were goood please describe.

Anything with fake sugar. Ewww bitter, AND cancerous!!!

Rye bread, Broccoli, Sauerkraut...all delicious. And raw cabbage on a fish taco is muy delicioso as well.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:19 pm

Fried pork rinds/skins are o.k. but if you've ever had the really meaty(mostly or all fat) cooked, soft Chicharones and they were goood please describe.

My grandma made these once. They were really great bite size chunks of salty, fatty pork. They had a similar flavor to the crispy kind, but the texture was right on. At COlumbian resaraunts they have a giant strip of it on the side of a lot of platters. T o d i e f o r.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:20 pm

chim chi, it is rotten for crist sakes!
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:21 pm

raw cabbage on a fish taco

Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:24 pm

It's the only way, you goyem gringos.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:30 pm

is chim chi, kim chee? If so, I hate it.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:33 pm

There's a south east asian fruit called durian. Anyone ever smelled it? It stankey.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:33 pm

yeah, can't spell it and don't want to the memories make me want to puke. and I am the type of person to try almost anything, but that was some nasty stuff
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:43 pm

My mind is reeling with double-entendre...
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:45 pm

If yiu're refering to some cock as cabbage you are one sick fuck. Now 'fish taco' I can understand...
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 4:59 pm

Triscuits. The worst idea for a cracker, ever.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 5:01 pm

lima beans
green peas
canned tuna
hot dogs
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 6:18 pm

I had a pear soda... It was kinda fancy, from Whole Foods, so it was a "natural" type soda.

But it was gooood.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 6:20 pm

riscuits. The worst idea for a cracker, ever

you're insane. what else are you supposed to put that spray cheese on?
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 6:27 pm

Anything with tripe is fucking disgusting. It tastes like bad breath and has the consistency of...well...STOMACH!!!!
I have tried and tried again to eat it but it just makes me gag.
The messicans here in Texas love it.
Also 'tacos de murcia' which is basically just pan fried blood. This one's not as gross but it is still pretty wierd.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 6:28 pm

what else are you supposed to put that spray cheese on?

ritz.
chikin' biskits.
margarita glass rims.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 6:34 pm

There's some fake hot dogs by Quorn (now there's a marketing genius!) that are really good! Better in my opinion than real ones because it doesn't have that white hard shit throughout. And these ain't no soy dogs! Jack, you'll like this... It's made of mushrooms!

Tastes like the real thing to me though. You have to grill them though for them to be good...
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 6:35 pm

I can't believe no one said boogers? I don't care what your classmate with the hair stuck to one side of her head says.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 6:36 pm

I've never once eaten a booger. Or paste.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 6:37 pm

Anything with tripe is fucking disgusting.

With Tripas, it's all about preparation. If they grill it long enough, it starts to get all crispy, kinda like thicker, chewier bacon. I had a Tripas taco awhile ago that was muy delicioso. And don't get me started on Buche, which is stomach. Under the right conditions, Buche makes the king of all tacos.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 6:45 pm

what else are you supposed to put that spray cheese on?

It makes nipples tastier.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 6:45 pm

Jack, you'll like this... It's made of mushrooms!

Whoa! Quorn, you say....

Or paste.
This totally reminded me of this girl in kindergarten. She would salivate when the teacher brought out the brown jars of glue. The girl would lick the glue off the paint-brush thing attatched to the lid.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 6:50 pm

I used to eat my chapstick and I can't imagine doing that now... It was bubble gum flavored.

NO organs that process/clean/expel/have anything to do with digestion! PuhLEASE! C'mon!
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 7:09 pm

It makes nipples tastier.

Like you need them to be even tastier... You know you love 'em!
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 7:11 pm

I used to eat the non dairy creamer and drink the little cups of half and half. I really just hide this love of mine with coffee now...
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 7:18 pm

drink the little cups of half and half
When I was in junior high there was a rumor going around that drinking those little cups would give you a buzz. Never tried it though.
I did try
"Smoking bannana peels in between meals"
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 7:21 pm

I used to eat the non dairy creamer

I used to grab those CoffeMate powder packs from restaurants 'cuz they're hella flammable. You can make a pretty sweet Doug Henning-esque fireball with it. I can't even count how many times I nearly incinerated myself playing with that stuff. Good times.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 7:21 pm

Smoking bannana peels in between meals

HA! I lived on Jeckyll Island for a summer (in much younger years) and met some dood who had spent quite some time drying banana peels for smoking. Yeah, that didn't work so well. Smells bad, too.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 7:23 pm

I used to get a mild buzz from eating shrimp! I think I was mildly allergic, but in college they had fried shrimp day at the dining hall and I'd eat piles of them! My freinds would see me smiling ear to ear and start laughing at me cause they could tell it was shrimp day.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 7:27 pm

I seem to remember it working the first time I tried it.
But I was also 13 years old and drinking quarts of warm Busch.
Boy those were the days..
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 7:32 pm

warm Busch

mmm...
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 7:37 pm

Yeah, that's the problem with the banana peels. Nobody ever tries them all be themselves. I tried that too, but I don't think it was the bananas that gave me the buzz. Those anarchists try some weird stuff...
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 7:43 pm

Here's the poop on the banana peel hoax.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/020426.html
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 8:33 pm

I like squid, and I like trying new foods, so I bought a can of Mr. Squid's Baked Squid snack at the vietnamese grocery store the other day. Terrible idea.

If anyone wants the rest of the can they can have it (I only ate one).

http://dbms.thailand.com/storefront/resource/product/TH483/TH242_TH483 _Product1_squid-can.jpg
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 8:40 pm

I can't believe you tried that. I guess I have to appreciate the optimism.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 8:40 pm

who said they hated kim chee? it is the condiment of the gods and excellent on a hot dog. its not rotten. its fermented in salt and hot chilis. few things are better
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 8:42 pm

You're a condiment.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 8:45 pm

it is the condiment of the gods

I concur. And I'm very intrigued by the hot dog idea. Some Korean restaurants also give you a condiment/side dish which is a turnip pickled in the same manner as the KimChee. That's also great.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 8:50 pm

To each their own and I and I believe it was luteinizer are offended by the stuff.

I don't want that stuff approching a hot dog of mine. That is simply Unamerican!
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 8:55 pm

I love kim chee! I had never though of putting it on a hot dog. That is the best idea I've heard all year! (its been a short year with not so many stellar food ideas yet... see mr. squid post above)

Something tells me that Lute won't be too happy with having it in the house.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 9:12 pm

It's the only way, you goyem gringos.

yeah yeah yeah

but by the time the fish taco gets to my mouth the raw cabbage is on the floor

Think about that, Jack Stands

and the fake meat thing is too ridiculous...I still wanna make vegetables that look like all manner of carrots,broccoli, etc, but are made of meat

so meateaters can pretend like they are vegetarians when around those who cringe at our lifestyle
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 9:59 pm

Something tells me that Lute won't be too happy with having it in the house.

Seriously! That is the stuff of bad dreams.
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 10:02 pm

kim chee hot dogs can be had from a vendor cart on ludlow/stanton streets in NYC after 10 pm on thursday, friday and saturday nights.
i discovered it after leaving a bad gig at pianos.
it is centrally located between several clubs

try it... grilled hot dogs, kim chee... the best
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 10:35 pm

I love pears, but they're what I call a "low-percentage fruit." Whenever you buy a pear, there is a very good possibility that it's gonna be bad. It'll either be all mealy and juiceless or it won't be ripe, even though it seems like it should be. There is nothing more depressing then being all psyched to eat a piece of fruit only to find out that it's a dud.

Other low-percentage fruits are: red apples (especially red delicious); mangos; navel oranges; peaches; plums.

Some High-percentage fruits: watermelon; bananas; green apples; grapes
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 10:56 pm

Hemant, I'll take the Mr Squid empty package! and can I accompany you and Mary on your next trip to that homemade pita place in Hickory Hood?
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 11:16 pm

Ninjas
Posted: Jan 7, 2006 12:19 am

mint anything unless combined with choclate
Posted: Jan 7, 2006 1:06 am

Pears aren't for eating right away. Buy em firm and early, set em on the sill and check em every day.3 or 4 days later and they'll have a little give when you grab em. That's time to eat.

Iceberg Letucce, that's nasty stuff.
Posted: Jan 7, 2006 11:39 am

Hemant, I'll take the Mr Squid empty package! and can I accompany you and Mary on your next trip to that homemade pita place in Hickory Hood?

You can have them!

And you definitely should join us on our next trip to Amana bakery (not actually in Hickory hill...more towards getwell and winchester.)
Posted: Jan 7, 2006 9:37 pm

Pears are like pleather coated apples. There was a goddamn hidden banana Runt in my $.25 M&M handful that I discovered through chewing I almost cried.

I hate onions. They give me bile mouth indigestion and they smell like the crowd at the Street Dogs show.
Posted: Jan 8, 2006 6:44 am

pears are like panther covered apples!
Posted: Jan 8, 2006 10:21 am

you b e illin...
Posted: Jan 9, 2006 1:45 am

i love pears. mmmmm. so good.

and yes, jack...sadly enough i hate ham. but i don't eat any type of red meat either, so yeah...i must be commie like bazooka joe said. hahah.

and lima beans...i love every other kind of bean...just not limas. my mom used to practically forcefeed them to me and i still to this day cannot choke one down.

another thing i hate...

BANANA POPSICLES. my old roommate used to buy those just so i wouldn't eat any of them. but then she would turn around and eat my fucking dreamsicles. bitch. hahah.
Posted: Jan 9, 2006 2:02 pm | Edited by: Alisa

and the fake meat thing is too ridiculous...I still wanna make vegetables that look like all manner of carrots,broccoli, etc, but are made of meat
so meateaters can pretend like they are vegetarians when around those who cringe at our lifestyle

This is the most brilliant idea! That fake meat thing is about the stupidest thing I can think of. I do not understand how people can object to eating animals but have no qualms about eating things that look like the things they don't want to eat! Vegetarian sausage...still looks like little piggies!

Nasty:
lima beans - ugh
lady peas - ugh
black-eyed peas - ugh (all these things taste like dirt)
boxed mashed pototoes - ugh (I actually threw this up on my mother's shoes when I was little and she never made me eat them again)
frog legs - ugh (this may have to do with more childhood trauma than taste, though)
english peas - ugh
creamed corn in a can - ugh
SPAM!
Posted: Jan 10, 2006 4:16 am

That fake crab stuff too.

Take it back, fierydrunk, TAKE IT BACK!
Posted: Jan 10, 2006 3:24 pm

I love Krab.
Posted: Jan 10, 2006 4:55 pm

I go to the salad bar and just fill my tray with imitation crabmeat. it's great!! I could live on that shit.
Posted: Jan 10, 2006 4:57 pm

I like the ones that are all rolled up and painted red on top to give it the carb meat look...
Posted: Jan 10, 2006 4:59 pm

Yup. Subway seafood and krab sammiches. Da bomb!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®