Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Is it too late to reverse my fortunes for 2006?
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 7:40 pm

i forgot to eat any black eyed peas and hog jowls on New Year's Day. Is it too late or have I already missed the boat? I would hope it's never too late to eat black eyed peas and hog jowls. but i don't even have any beans to soak. can i buy a can?
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 7:59 pm

Become a Pennsylvania-dutchman and come have some sourkraut pork leftovers at casa de bazooka!
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 8:11 pm

Uh..HELLO! ...GROSS! If Pedro ever made something like that I would totally have my publicist 'accidently' lock him in the walk in freezer for a couple of days. That would teach him! I mean, isn't there a cute corner bistro you can have a nice truffle or maybe a quiche? Leftovers?? What is this, 1822????

BUY MY PERFUME!
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 8:34 pm

it's not too late crucial dude! according to my mom you've got the whole 1st week of the new year to eat whatever the heck ya eat for luck.

she's not an official source on these things or nothin' but hey, i'm just tryin' to help ya keep yer luck intact!
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 8:40 pm

And keep him fat.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 8:34 am

go chiney man
cause on that calender
you don't get new years till Feb...

"remember Tet" rent "Full Metal Jacket"
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®