Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / New Fast Food Items
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 4:21 am

I tried Totino's two new flavors...

MINI MEATBALL - This is their regular cheese (not o be confused with their 3 cheese) with... you guessed it... mini-meatballs on it. The first one I had had LOTS of balls on it. The second one was lacking balls big time. Very good n not too spicy. A billion times better than their sausage pizza. They probably could have sold more by just calling this "Classic Sausage" which brings us to...

CLASSIC PEPPERONI - Same as their regualr pepperoni only instead of lil cubes this has "classic" round slices. Good, though not as pepperoni-y as the cubes due to the amount n thickness of the 'roni.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 8:51 pm

mmmmm...
5 for $5!
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 9:10 am

I bought one of them mini meatballs(plus two of the mexican pizzas- I love those) but somebody left them in the freezer at some cokehead's house

I saw the purple Wonka cupcakes on the same trip to the grocery store and thought about buying a package, but then decided against it as they looked too psychedelic for me
Posted: Jan 6, 2006 9:32 pm

I tried these cuz they were on sale for .91 cents. Good n salty, BUT had to put 'em back in the oven twice b4 the insides were fully warmed. Maybe it works better in a microwave.

http://www.shepherdfoods.com/MacHotdog.htm
Posted: Jan 8, 2006 9:36 pm

This a dangerous looking food. I can feel the roof of my mouth scalding from piping hot pasta.
Posted: Jan 11, 2006 7:00 pm

I tried the Arby's Loaded Potato Bites and was way dissapointed. They looked n sounded good...

http://www.valleyarbys.com/promo.html

BUT had zero flavor and the bacon bits had the texture of pencil erasers. The only redeeming quality was the sauce which wasn't even too special.
Really gross.
Posted: Jan 11, 2006 7:25 pm

I kinda dig pencil eraser texture.
Posted: Jan 12, 2006 11:09 am

Trader Joe's wood oven Italian pizza is the only kind of frozen I can eat. The crust id thin and tastie..it's a cheap pie too.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®