Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / Stir Fry..over rice, or noodles?!?!?
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 2:31 am

I like both! Either So Mein noodles, or over long Indian rice.

What say ye, Goner Food Forum Fanatics?

ct
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 2:44 am

I like both too--depends on the mood. I like the "fresh" ramen noodles for stir fry lately.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 4:23 am

Rice is nice.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 12:51 pm

I like those brown wheat noodles, a place on 45th, small Hong Kong Style joint called BoBo's you can get 2 kinds of rice or 2 kinds of noodles, the brown and then the almost Italian kind. They gots Hum Bow too.

I like the Broc with beef over the broan noodles and I tell then to lay on the Ginger..
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 8:49 pm

I like the "fresh" ramen noodles for stir fry lately.

Yes.
I got some fresh Yakisoba noodles from the produce section the other day and they were f'ing great.
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 2:08 am

i use so mein noodles cause nearly every regular grocery store carries em on the "ethnic" isle. a real thin noodle. they are cheap as hell. and only take like 2 minutes to boil. plus, they're all sticky and shit, and thats how i like my stir fry noodles.

ct
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 2:43 am

rice noodles please.
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 4:00 am

i'm with bazooka joe on this one. rice noodles all the way. rather tasty. i kinda like to put my rice noodles in vegetable broth to make them. makes them a lil more flavorful.

don't get me wrong, i like rice, but noodles is where it's at.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®