Babette's Feast
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 6:08 pm

Hamburger The Movie
Kentucky Fried Movie
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 6:11 pm

Chicken Run
Hamburger Hill
Hot Dog
Texas Chainsaw Massacre! Thet took my baby away from me!
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 6:58 pm

What's Eating Gilbert Grape. Momma puts her foot down.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 7:31 pm

Better Off Dead

Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 8:34 pm

GOOD BURGER!
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 8:39 pm

Silence of the lambs.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 9:00 pm

Soilent Green
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 9:02 pm

Soilent Green

There ya go!
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 9:07 pm

Also; "The Stuff"
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 9:20 pm

Also; "The Stuff"

You have really "got it" today.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 9:52 pm | Edited by: andria

The Loved One -- Rod Steiger as Mr Joyboy feeding his mama a suckling pig is priceless...

and I can't believe Martel missed this episode of CSI:

'CSI''s 300-Pound Man: Eating Himself to Death Or Murder?

There's some serious dumpster diving going on during the "Dog Eat Dog" episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," and the team is called out to determine if it was murder or an accident.

The dead man -- Jerry Gable -- is played by BILL CHOTT, who is very excited about his breakout drama role.

"I have done a lot of comedy work," Bill tells ET in an exclusive interview. "I was on the DANA CARVEY show before, but this is my big dramatic break."

In order to solve the mystery of Jerry's death, Grissom (WILLIAM PETERSEN) and the CSIs follow the evidence into the world of competitive eating.

"This is the kind of role I can sink my teeth into," Bill says with a laugh. "I have been dealing with weight issues my whole life, as you can tell, and in addition to this role, where I portray someone with Prader-Willi Syndrome (A syndrome which occurs when the part of the brain that registers hunger or satiation doesn't work correctly, so the individual constantly craves food), I also did voice over work for an animated version of "Dante's Inferno," so I am really dealing with gluttony issues this holiday season."

Bill says he knew when he was cast for the role that a hot dog eating contest was involved, but what he didn't know was he would be devouring an all-you-can-eat buffet out of a dumpster.

"Eating out of a dumpster isn't anything I have done before, but I am willing to take a hit for 'CSI'," he says.

So what is the secret to swallowing pounds of hot dogs for the contest?

"The big secret is the water," he shares. "You dunk it in the water. It makes it a lot easier and helps the dog slide down."
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 9:56 pm | Edited by: andria

fuck, genius hot dog eating moment won't post
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 10:24 pm

Hamburger The Movie
is quite a treat indeed!
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 12:01 am

Tampopo is the ultimate food movie
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 12:02 am

CHOCOLAT in my book
also BIG NIGHT
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 12:13 am | Edited by: Hugh Jass

"Like Water for Chocolate"- those Mexicans know from sexy food movies.

"Fatso"- With Dom Deluise. There's a scene in there where the fatties talk about the food they love to binge on. One of them mentions sucking some of the jelly out of a jelly donut and putting a reese's cup in the cavity and then heating it up so it melts. I actually tried this. It's as good as you'd imagine.
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 12:30 am

The Cook, the thief, his wife and her lover by Greenaway was pretty hilarious
Posted: Jan 5, 2006 12:50 am

Harold and Kumar/White Castle

makes me wish i could still afford grass

ct
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®