Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 11:32 am

what do you get at taco bell...??
Me: usualy one of the 3 things;\

1. Grilled stuffed burrtio combo /With mountain dew
2. Double decker taco supreme
3. Steak softshell taco supreme with medium M.Dew.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 12:06 pm

Here's my regular order:

(1) Crunch Wrap Supreme - Meat & Cheese Only Extra Beef
(2) Spicy Chicken Tacos
(1) Fiesta Potatos
(1) Large Mt. Dew
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 3:03 pm

Gesus...I freaked out at the Bell this past weekend. All hungover and shit I got a Mexican Pizza (no meat add sour cream), 3 Spicy Chicken burritos and a 7 layer Burrito (no tomatoes or guacomole). I ate on that shit all day long....not feeling so good today!!!
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 4:39 pm

Nachos Bellgrande extra nacho cheese, no tomatoes

XL Sierrra Mist

6 hot sauces (3 for me and 3 for the meximelt and steak soft taco eater in the home)
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 5:31 pm

I always stick with regualar crunchy tah-cos and something it seems nobody ever orders: Pintos and Cheese.

I can't eat there anymore (decided about two weeks ago) cuz it just fucks up my stomach too bad.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 5:47 pm

Damn...the local Taco Bell just opened as part of an existing KFC, so the food's a little inconsistent. On the plus side, some of the staff are so eager to please they'll customize your order and make up a price (don't tell head office!) I like the beef and potato burrito, but am frustrated by the fact you can not get the Fiesta Potatoes (despite the fact they're an ingredient of the aforementioned burrito) Posted on the menu, but "We don't have that".
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 6:13 pm

We used to have that KFC / Taco Bell combo on delancy but they closed. I love TB! Please come back!
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 6:26 pm

what do i order or what do i get? usually two different things.

bean burrito, no sour cream. big-assed pepsi.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 6:30 pm

Taco Bell Pepsi is the only Pepsi I like.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 6:31 pm

what do i order or what do i get? usually two different things.
Ain't that the truth.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 6:46 pm

The #6, currently it's the two baja chicken gorditas, with a soft shell taco, and a diet pepsi. The TB closest to my abode is open 24 hours, useful.

And, everybody around me always thinks that Taco Bell causes my deathly gas, but in reality I blame hummus, chicken shwarma and PBR for the main offenders.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 6:48 pm

anything can be GRILLED by the same method as the grilled stuft burrito. i used to get the Bean Especial grilled, but I heard rumors that they are going to discontinue it. what's the deal with that?
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 7:06 pm

Uh....HELLO???!!! Taco Bell is no Dell Taco but is still good. I've been known to send Pepe to step and fetch a little Taco Bell on occasion. Sometimes he is not always privy to my request and INTENTIONALLY goes too slow. So I have to yell ARRIIBAAAA, AARRRIIIBAAAA! ANDELAY! ANDELAY! (like speedy gonzales) and that usually ge's him to pick up the pace.

Buy my Perfume!
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 7:29 pm

something it seems nobody ever orders: Pintos and Cheese.

Oh my fren, I feel your lonliness. But you are alone no more. I am a fellow Pintos and Cheese fan. I am on the Nachos Bellgrande kick now and that fills me up, but usually pintos n cheese (used to get xtra cheese but that was a total ripoff) were my choice for years. I am NOT a fan of the new styrofoam container, though. There was something really satisfying about scraping your last bit of P n' C outta the cardboard cup.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 11:06 pm

crunchwrap supreme!!!!!!!!!!!

until i die
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 11:24 pm

crunchwrap supreme!!!!!!!!!!!

crunchwrap supreme?

fuck, it's been a while since I've been to taco bell.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 3:06 am

taco bell parties in 2006..!!
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 3:32 am

MEXICAN PIZZA
GRILLED STUFFED
NACHO SURPREME
DO THE DEW
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 3:33 am

ever notice how everything at Taco Bell taste exactly the same, just in slightly different formats??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???

TB RULES
BLOW ASS FOREVER!
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 3:35 am

What happennded to the chalupa and enchirito?
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 3:42 am

enchirito! fuckin' a!

man this thread is pissing me off. I haven't seen an open Taco Bell down here since Katrina. Anyone know if the combination KFC/Taco Bell in the quarter is open? I need a meximelt.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 3:47 am

Woops. I think when I typed "Chalupa" I meant "Mexi-melt," which I think had it's name changed to "chilicheese burrito." You know, the enchirito is just a beef burrito with sauce poured over it.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 3:52 am

Posted: Jan 3, 2006 4:13 am

Its not on the menu but the enchiritto less the onions add extra cheese and sour cream. Also the cilli cheese buritto AKA the chilito. I wish tb had a geen dressing like panchos, that shit is so good
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 4:16 am

In most places I've lived (4) the Taco Bell has been a fuckin' epicenter for the Pot being sold in that town. The people I've known who have worked there were either dealing themselves, or buying from someone they worked with. Just sayin.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 4:23 am

chili cheese burrito, enchirito, and meximelt are three separate, delicious things. meximelt is, I believe, the only thing on the menu containing cilantro.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 4:28 am

Double Decker Tacos n Heartburn
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 6:05 am

Martel, the meximelt has cilantro from the fresco sauce (tomato, onion, cilantro) that makes things taste soapy and nice. Next time you're there, be nice to your body and order yo shit "fresco style" and it'll be sans cheese, but fulla soapy sales.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 6:31 am

the new cheesy bean and rice burrito is also tasty. it's kind of like a casserole rolled up in a tortilla. i think they are using it to supplement the former Bean Especial. it's on the 99c menu.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 3:57 pm

beef meximelt, soft taco supreme and large dr. pepper
or
mexican pizza and large dr. pepper

i like the crunchwrap, but i think it is a phase. The above two orders have been my stand by's for at least 15 years.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 4:28 pm

n most places I've lived (4) the Taco Bell has been a fuckin' epicenter for the Pot being sold in that town. The people I've known who have worked there were either dealing themselves, or buying from someone they worked with. Just sayin.
the used to sell it through the drive through in town here

I don't think it is just taco bell. sonic too.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 4:30 pm

Oh yeah! The Enchirito! It is still on the menu out here...
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 4:49 pm | Edited by: messageboardbandit

remember the Chillito? that used to be my fav, but I don't think they have it anymore
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 4:51 pm

I haven't eaten there in years, but I use-ta always get two beef crunchy taco supremes, the pizza w/ sour cream and 600 packets of mild salsa [and lots of salt] ever-time I went...

Mee love-y cruchy.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 4:52 pm

In high school a buddy and I went through a Taco Bell drive thru and ordered a buncha food. When the employee asked for our money, my friend jokingly said "Do you guys take weed?" and he answered, without hesitating, "Yes." He passed an empty cup to us, my friend threw a couple buds in there and handed it back. Dude took it, smelled it, then loaded us up with more food. It was great.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 4:53 pm

The only edible thing at Taco Bell are the Cinnamon Twists, and half the time those are stale as fuck.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 4:57 pm

Long, long, long ago
it came with sliced black olives
The Encherito

Cheese would float on top
Burrito in orange sauce soup
In a paper tray.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 4:59 pm

I'm pretty sure it was a foil tray, but yeah, there were olives on that thing!
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 5:06 pm

It is now on a styrofoam tray.

Or wait, no, it may be a black paper box...it has been over a year since i got one.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 5:08 pm

They also had a sandwich called the Bell Beefer...it was on a bun with taco meat, sauce and shredded cheese. I used to frequent the old Taco Bell next to what used to be Shakeys sort of at the corner of Evergreen and Poplar. That was always after a shoplifting extravaganza over at Zayres...works up a hunger!
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 5:09 pm

I always thought the idea of having a hard taco shell wrapped in a soft taco shell was stupid as hell...i guess they call it the Double Decker Taco or some shit.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 5:14 pm

Down here, long ago,
a black, oval, paper dish
when olives were served

It was also my first introduction to the "spork".
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 5:23 pm | Edited by: fierydrunk

Sporks were introduced to me with my first "Pintos n' Cheese". Actually, wait, I think "sporks" came after I was already addicted and I was pretty resistant.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 5:29 pm

Zayres

I miss me some Zayres. they had the tackiest clothes and accessories.

viva taco bell on Summer! they had the crazy mexican blankets and the walls were always dripping.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 5:31 pm

taco bell on Summer!
It's not a TB anymore, but the architecture has remained intact. Back then, it was like eating at the Alamo.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 6:41 pm

Grilled Stuffed chicken burrito combo, with a pepsi...on a nice spring day,Youre plugged for a good 3 hours er so.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 6:52 pm | Edited by: fierydrunk

I used to frequent the old Taco Bell next to what used to be Shakeys sort of at the corner of Evergreen and Poplar. That was always after a shoplifting extravaganza over at Zayres...works up a hunger!

That was THEE Central HS Taco Bell. I would get outta class, get high (likely with you) and then hit the TB. Then hit the couch where I would sleep all afternoon if I didn't have to go to work at D'Lites. Shane would always give rides to and from the fast food joints to all his gurls. What a guy.

I also just bought a Shakey's beer mug on eBay!
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 7:09 pm | Edited by: Hugh Jass

I Hate "the Bell." EVERYTHING else has to be closed for me to eat there. And when I do, I feel like I've been poisoned.

For cheapo chain Mexi-fast food, the name of the game is either Taco John's or Del Taco. Unfortunately, neither of those chains exist around here. If you ever see a Taco John's (mostly located in the upper Midwest and Great Plains states), get yourself the "Sixpack and a pound" box. It's six hardshell tacos and 1lb. of Potato Oles, which are like tater tots. I ate two "Sixpack and a pound" boxes once 'cuz a friend told me I couldn't do it. He was wrong. My colon still hurts.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 7:14 pm

I also just bought a Shakey's beer mug on eBay!

Shakey's rules! Mojo potatoes! I thought that chain was completely gone, but I saw one while I was driving through San Jose a few months ago. You know I stopped off for the buffet!
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 7:16 pm

The last time I saw a functioning Shakey's (you can always tell the buildings--they all house Chinese restaurants and sub-par pizza joints now) was in 1992 in Wyoming. It was like 10 AM and we stopped for a beer in frosty mugs. Then we promptly stole the mugs. And the napkins.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 7:25 pm

The last time I saw a functioning Shakey's (you can always tell the buildings--they all house Chinese restaurants and sub-par pizza joints now)

You're in Portland, right? There's no Shakey's in Oregon, but if you go road-tripping, there's one in Idaho and a couple in Washington.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 7:26 pm

I will have to go while we are still living out here. This winter shit is making me (again) realize the neccesity of getting the hell out before I jump off a bridge.

Maybe a road trip to Shakey's will cheer me up--do they still have the silent movies and player piano?
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 7:36 pm

-do they still have the silent movies and player piano?

I think that stuff was pretty much gone after the dawn of the video arcade era. They discovered that kids like Donkey Kong more than Laurel and Hardy.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 7:43 pm

Man...where was D'Lites?? Rings a bell but cant remember. Shakeys was the shit. Its the first place I played Grand Prix and Pong for sure and a video game called Deathrace where you tryed to run over folks and a tombstone would appear. The also had the big fireplace with a dude named Mr. Oakley playing live organ and making twisty balloon toys. You could also climb on this deal and watch them make the pizzas.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 7:44 pm

Any California peeps remember Pup'n'Taco?
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 7:46 pm

Anyone ever go to Mongos Pizza on Highland back in the day?? The showed Little Rascals movies there while you ate....I think the pizza sucked as far as I remember...that was a long time ago for sure. Damn...Ive been thinking about BBQ Pizza. Thats my favorite and I think they have the best at Garabaldis and at Broadway. Man, one of those large BBQ Pizzas from Broadway will last like 2 or 3 days...shits thick!
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 7:50 pm

the big fireplace with a dude named Mr. Oakley playing live organ and making twisty balloon toys.

That is miraculous that your recalled all this.

Shakeys was awesome start to finish--watching the pizza being made, peanut shells on the floor (encouraging kids to trash the restaurant!), the Laurel & Hardy and Harold Lloyd...damn.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 7:55 pm

I specifically remember Mr. Oakley because he was a magician by trade and ended up wqorking at the Fun Shop. I used to spend all my cash at the Fun Shop weekly...dude was a trip and was still workin at the Fun Shop on Highland up until a few years ago. I dont remember the peanut shells??
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 7:58 pm

There were peanut shells all over the floor to further the whole "Olde Timey" feel.

I remember going there with you, Shane, Libba and god knows once in high school. I can't believe it was still open by then.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 8:04 pm

Well...at some point it changed hands and was called Pierottis. It was still Italian, but all the fun was gone. They did serve beer to underage folk, which Im sure is why we were there. Where was D'Lites??
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 8:11 pm

D'Lites was where Applebees on Union was/is (?) They built it smack dab in the middle there and it was kinda the beginning of the end of Overton Square, in my eyes. It was owned by Wendy's and the whole concept was "Fast Food, Whole Food", which basically translated to "Everything on the Wendy's Menu but with a Whole Wheat Bun." I was sexually attacked in the walk in by the manager, this gray-toothed fucker named Art. I fought him off--yee ha!
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 8:15 pm

I dont recall that shit...wow.....I cant picture the structure that was there before Applebees. Thats funny...gray toothed Art!! I can honestly say I dont know him.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 8:24 pm

Hey Southerners, there is ONE remaining Shakey's in the entire south. It's in Warner Robbins, GA, wherever that is. I could think of a lot worse reasons to take a roadtrip.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 8:40 pm

I can honestly say I dont know him.

Art is likely in jail for raping 16 year old fast food cashiers.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 9:18 pm

i had a brill idea on the 31st, last good thought i might ever have:

TACO BELL TEQUILA!

i did not do well this past weekend.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 9:35 pm

TILA BELL TEQUILA!
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 9:37 pm

Would the worms come directly from the food?
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 11:43 pm

cheesy fiesta potatoes. chicken chalupa with nacho cheese and sour cream. mmmmmmmm. those apple caramel empanadas are nice if i'm in the mood for sweets.
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 6:47 pm

a friend of mine freaked out once on a bean burrito, he insisted that some one put eggs in it..! then threw out the window, then a bunch of seagulls came by and ate it.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®