Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / MUSHROOMS: ANTI-FAN CLUB!
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 4:06 am

I won't touch one EVER. Even the "good kind."
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 4:10 am

i'm in

fungus is for weirdos
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 4:11 am

Goddamn, you ever seen a slice of pizza with mushrooms all over it? That's the worst sight, smell and flavor ever.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 4:35 am

You know, Rosarios that is now on Stanton st. used to be on Houston street back in the day and they made one of the BEST mushroom slices ever. They sauted the mushrooms on the gril right in front of you made to order! They probably still do it. Delicious...mmmm....mushroooms...mmmm
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 6:42 pm

I'm in. No shit. Joe, you ever walked into your own stately manor and have your significant other frying up a huge, slimey portastinko in your kitchen? Used hippie vinyl smells like gonesh cones and ditch weed, fried mushroom eater's vinyl smells like it came from an underwater group home.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 6:44 pm

Damn, fortunately for me sixteene doesn't use 'em in anything she makes, on account of me, even though she loves 'em. Gotsta train them wimmen!
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 6:55 pm

There hasn't been any more mushroom stank in the crib when I come home, so either she airs the place out after secretly eating that slimey shit, or she finally respects my mushroom hatred. Sometimes as a gesture of Goodwill (shit, thrift stores always smell like mushrooms) I'll get pepperoni and mushrooms on the pie, and I end up with a pile of picked off slime on my plate that I pass off to the lady friend.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 9:47 pm

That's why you're a disgusting motherfucker, motherfucker!
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 11:32 pm

fuck mushrooms. for real.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 6:35 am

Do Smurfs still live in mushrooms? Fuck Peyo and France.

And, although yeast is responsible for my beloved carbs beer and bread, fungi are responsible for athelete's foot, ringworm, yeast infections, stone (and glacier) washed jeans, and the most dreaded Dutch elm disease.

And, when you get this fungus in your brain, prognosis is poor.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 12:52 pm

Mushrooms are horrible! I mostly hate the big slimey ones in the big crock of ?Butter? I think, fucking nasty!
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 8:57 pm

Ya'll is wack. Sauteed mushrooms! Always cooked though. Raw is kinda boring. Used to love to get the Salisbury steak smothered in shrooms at the cafeteria (Luby's, Furrs, etc.).
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®