Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / rottiserie chickens.
Posted: Jan 1, 2006 1:28 am

i make these at my work, they pretty good, TYSON chikkens they is. I even have to "rod" them up. taking the whole fuckin bird and impaling it on this rod, after i string it up, then it goes into this rotating oven ( r o t t i s e r i e..?). Next time your going thru Michigan via, I-94 stop off at the Westnegde Ave exit, I give ya a chicken 1/2 off. Or talk to Emma. J and tell her that Chris sent ya. thats at the Meijer Deli. on westnedge ave North exit.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 6:47 pm

the lemon pepper one we had last week was real savory. Kept some of the meat in the fridge so next day made chicken sammich - Frigidaire.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 8:31 pm

The leftovers are great for chicken salad.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 10:46 pm

I LIVED on huli huli chicken in HI. It was so cheap.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 10:48 pm

You lived in Hawaii?
I thought you were Mormon. I thought Mormons didn't believe in Hawaii.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 10:52 pm

BAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 10:52 pm

But really, you're thinking of the JW's.
Posted: Jan 3, 2006 11:35 pm

In Paris, the got rotisseries on every corner... It set me up the bomb when I was there last November. Get me a chicken, some bread, some cheese, some chocolate an' some wine and head to the park! Bon apetite indeed!
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 1:07 am

They have great rotisserie chickens for a pittance at Costco.
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 1:20 am

huli huli chicken is so good...

JACK! TONS OF MORMONS IN HAWAII! they got their own BYU campus out there- no lie!
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 1:34 am

JACK! TONS OF MORMONS IN HAWAII! they got their own BYU campus out there- no lie!

The whole of the South Pacific is lousy with Mormons, including Tonga, the home of that Osmonds-esque family band from the 80's, the Jets.

I wonder how the Latter Day Saints got the Polynesians to join them in such large numbers. "You must be sick of it here in paradise with your free love and lack of inhibitions..."
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 1:59 am

I was gonna say leprosy might have been the reason for protestant polyneisan proliferation, so I googled it. First page that came up was the World Health Organization: http://www.who.int/lep/

Then I got distracted by the word "learnt".
Posted: Jan 4, 2006 2:18 am

Maybe the Polynesians "learnt" to become Fundmentalist Christians and Mormons, rather than be massacred by the missionaries and their armies.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®