Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / Food & Drink / who likes corned beef hash?
Posted: Dec 31, 2005 4:01 am

me i do. how does roast beef hash compare? ive never tried it
Posted: Dec 31, 2005 5:40 am

roast beef hash is great!

it really does depend on what kind of TEXTURE you like your hash to be.
do you like the conred beef hash out of a can and its like ground meat texture? like most diners serve?

roast beef hash and really gourmet level corned beef hash is shredded usually and the meat just seems more succulent for some reason
Posted: Dec 31, 2005 6:49 pm

Mary Kitchen canned corned beef or roast beef hash are both excellent. I haven't had the roast beef in about 15 years, but I remember liking it better than the corned beef when I was younger.
Posted: Jan 1, 2006 8:10 am

That shit in the can you gotta fry until it is supercrispy. Otherwise, it is exactly like dogfood. A good homemade hash is one of the best things ever.
Posted: Jan 1, 2006 8:59 pm

my favorite breakfast is probably corned beef hash, oj, white toast, 2 eggs over easy.
Posted: Jan 1, 2006 10:32 pm

Just had some Mary Kitchen. A bit late for breakfast, but I'm not even sure I'm sill human at this point.
Posted: Jan 2, 2006 3:43 am

I love corned beef hash. I have to see about the roast beef kind. One can of Armour has 1180% of one's daily cholesterol intake in it. SWEET.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®