Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Jenna Barbati--that has a certain charm to it...right?
Posted: Oct 31, 2005 9:08 pm

aw yeah, finally fielding my first serious offer at matrimony--and it's pretty promising! it threw me for a loop this morning, coming the old-fashioned way-- from the father on behalf on the son. enzo barbati, father of my landlord, fabrizio barbati, laid out the detailed picture of his holdings and investments (in other words, the total BANK i would inherit), and it's a LOT. damn! all I would have to do is become wife to fabrizio and mother to 7 year-old angelo. and bessie would get jesse, a baby st. bernard, for a brother.

fabrizio has a voice like a megaphone, clothing style like a metalhead, a physical appearance that begs curly black back hair, and the mannerisms of a hells angel. but... ?

should I go for the money or walk away?
Posted: Oct 31, 2005 9:29 pm

Um...pre-nup?
Posted: Oct 31, 2005 9:37 pm

Go for the money and invest in the party!
Posted: Oct 31, 2005 9:43 pm

dude, right?! party down on his GRAVE!
Posted: Oct 31, 2005 9:48 pm

Hmmm...Pay my own rent...fuck a greaseball...pay my own rent...fuck a...take the money and buy some concealer for them black eyes!
Posted: Oct 31, 2005 9:55 pm

buy some concealer for them black eyes!

that is if the yankees totally blow it again. it could be worse though, he could be russian...
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 10:04 am

jenna, do you have to bear this dude's kids?
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 1:34 pm

i don't know... he's got angelo. do you think he needs another one?

things is, I wish I could go for enzo. he's got that old-country, first generation work ethic that makes a woman proud. plus, i would just have to get it on with him once and he'd have a massive coronary. i'm sure of it. then I could buy a well-crafted sailboat and head to southern california and round up a crew of hot z-boys to keep me and all my new money company!

but, nah, i really thought about it last night (!!) and I can't do it. bessie would be traumatized by a st. bernard.
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 2:14 pm

old-country, first generation work ethic
i thought that was just the garlic smell.
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 5:57 pm

Change your name to Jenna Barbiturate... that would be cooler.
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 6:10 pm

this is a very weird story
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 6:43 pm

DO IT!
I'LL LICK YER PUSSY
I'M CRAZY
SOUNDS GREAT!
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 6:55 pm

is that a serious offer? no, just kidding! you are NOT memphis mike, i'm sure of that.

by the way, did I mention MOB???? yep, i'd be married to the mob.
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 7:34 pm

Money is the ONLY reason anybody should ever get married.
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 7:58 pm

have a thing for italian men?
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 9:25 pm

I said I'LL LICK YER PUSSY!
I CAME HERE TO PARTY!
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 9:30 pm

yikes, what i said came off a little sleazy (wasn't intended, i swear), but thanks to 'memphis mike' for overshadowing it.
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 9:37 pm

would just have to get it on with him once and he'd have a massive coronary. i'm sure of it.

I wouldn't count on that! Esp. if he's in the mob, his ticker may be able to handle a lot more than you can imagine, little lady. Although being a sage woman who married for love, I can't say that in the next life, I might not go for the money- hahaha!! But no Memphis Mike, no cheating on the mob man. You could get yer ass killed for that. I don't know though, I don't think I could do it. He sounds repulsive. Just be a starving artist some more.
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 10:01 pm

wendy, i don't know.... i'm going to think about it at the gym. god knows fabrizio proably likes a woman with a good ass!
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 10:10 pm

fabrizio proably likes a woman with a good ass

i don't think that's confined to just fabrizio but that's neither here nor there.
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 10:32 pm

jenna - i think the memphis mike who's writing here is not our beloved dtrain. i'm almost sure of it.
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 10:40 pm

TK what the fuck is wrong with you?
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 10:43 pm

cuz he told a bunch of people (i think you were included) he had limited computer access.
then again, maybe its a ruse
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 10:46 pm

LA is fucking with your head real bad.
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 10:48 pm

of course memphis mike ain't dtrain...it's bazooka joe!
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 10:49 pm

it ain't me but anybody thinks it is dtrain got some kinda problem. Dtrain has CLASS!
Posted: Nov 1, 2005 11:06 pm

joe.... perhaps you did not read my post correctly. what you just wrote is exactly what i menat.

i think the memphis mike who's writing here is not our beloved dtrain.

NOT our beloved dtrain. YES.... dtain has class. he's a southern gent. and he's sick as a dog and not online right now far as i know. "memphis mike" is an imposter!

now 'pologize to me. or just play "got no reason to live" FIRST next time you spin and i'll forgive you
Posted: Nov 2, 2005 1:47 am

Apologize? For pointing out the obvious?

jenna - i think the memphis mike who's writing here is not our beloved dtrain. i'm almost sure of it.

Duh! Really!

MY name is dtrain! HEE-HAWW!

I miss that guy. Sniff...
Posted: Nov 2, 2005 1:54 am

I miss that guy

go bring him some chicken soup for god's sake
and get him a computer and shit, then!
Posted: Nov 2, 2005 2:18 am

Jesus, it's not we're fucking eachother!
Posted: Nov 2, 2005 6:18 am

I got a nibble from a hot blond Russian
but should I fly over to Siberia to
kick the tires?

She speaks good english
but what about the mob of
relatives and associates
hanging just outside the frame?
Posted: Nov 2, 2005 12:47 pm

Money is the ONLY reason anybody should ever get married.

that and fat chicks.

wendy, i don't know.... i'm going to think about it at the gym.

you go to the gym? that's sexy. i bet you look good. i would love you better than any other. i have $70 to my name I think and some change in my coin purse. You in? I kiss your ass every night before bed.
Posted: Nov 2, 2005 4:03 pm

oliver, i've got the kind of physique that would make r. crumb spurt-- big legs, wide ass. you can't buy that kind of woman for 70 bucks, dude. i need at least 95!

my horoscope says my challenge this week is to: "See if you can go seven whole days without having a negative thought about anyone."

goddamn, can I do it? probably. i'm all serenity these days.
Posted: Nov 2, 2005 4:08 pm

Hey Jenna lay off the donuts, alright?
Posted: Nov 4, 2005 11:38 am

wide ass
ever see that Warhol movie where a pack of fag cowboys are spoofing a the western motif. Joe D'sandro (sp) is getting advice from a pretty mouth about how to keep those ass cheeks tight, ooh in chaps..some kinda wide spaced leg squats helps dispel the celulite and keep 'm high and hard. We'd loaded on hash and check out the latest Andy films in those early gentrified hoods in DC. Nothin' like takin' a college girl to a flick and laughing as she gasps, make sure theyz into Lit and stuff, skip on the slegals and hard science nerds.
Posted: Nov 7, 2005 6:02 pm

Nothin' like takin' a college girl to a flick and laughing as she gasps

That was a favorite hobby of mine too. Crumb and Spankin' the Monkey hit a little too close to home for some of my supposedly worldly ladyfriends into all things "transgressive". Good times.
Posted: Nov 8, 2005 8:05 am

worldly ladyfriends into all things "transgressive". Good times.
I guess that's what put me off dating and into the buffet line.
they say "memories don't live like people do", but all I want any more
is some good conversation comin' out of a pretty face.
someone that appreciates poets Franz Wright and his old man has the delicate soul I want to capture on film.
Posted: Nov 8, 2005 3:56 pm | Edited by: jenna

god, it's getting bad. now every time i see fabrizio he gives me a look of longing. gross! it seems like the kid's in on it too. and then this morning i stepped in jesse's poo poo on the sidewalk. a metaphor...

all i need is a male blowup doll to enter and exit with and i'll be golden.
Posted: Nov 8, 2005 4:36 pm

I'M MEMPHIS MIKE
I'M REAL
HEE=HAW
GIVE ME THE MONEY AND DRUGS
BLACK LIPS!
CRAZY!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®