Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / does anybody want these old records i found?
Posted: Oct 27, 2005 4:47 am

hey i was at my uncle's house last weekend and i found this stack of old 1966 garage band singles that i never heard of before. plus he had a few still sealed copies of the question and the mysterians christmas album. anybody want 'em?
Posted: Oct 27, 2005 5:16 am

Whwn I was at my uncles house that's where I found the Puke Spit and Guts LP AND the orig Shaftman, Bold And Butchy Female Freaks (this bitch is fucking her pussy with a goddamned banana 20 seconds into side one) and Lustful Sexlife of a Perverted Nympho Housewife.
Posted: Oct 27, 2005 5:33 am

found this stack of old 1966
seriously!!??

e-mail me and we can talk price

bout the only thing I ever found at my uncs room
was those trophy fish heads he had mounted on the walls
Northern Pike and Muskie, full of teeth and looking deadly.

drinkin' and fishin' was his main life calling.
helped out by catching frogs
these lively little things he used to troll
as he paddled his canoe on those
northern PA lakes at night.
Posted: Oct 27, 2005 9:47 am

For sale:

Turd. Slightly green. You tell me......$56.00 (per turd)
Entire shit-$567.99

email me for shipping rates.
Posted: Oct 27, 2005 10:21 am

Couldn't you sell them to label that does the Teenage Shutdown series and make some good dough? You should check the titles on eBay and see if anything comes up or GEMM. Also, maybe try search the bands/record names/song names on Google just to see if you can find out anything. Don't know if you have the time or how much shit you have but you might turn up some info. I love picking no-name records for super cheap, bring them home, put them on the record player and see what comes out. After that, do a Google search and see what I can find. Quite enjoyable. One of life's cheap thrills.
Posted: Oct 27, 2005 3:03 pm

some guy named tim warren emailed me at 4am to ask for a cd-r of the singles i found. should i make him one?
Posted: Oct 27, 2005 3:25 pm

R U TEH FAKE ACC0UNTZ
Posted: Oct 27, 2005 3:51 pm

brad where the fuck have you been all morning? at gaypunk.com fucking narcing on the fun we're having over here? fuck you! goner forever!!!
Posted: Mar 23, 2016 9:36 pm

goner forever!!!
Posted: Mar 25, 2016 12:41 pm

bob believed ned. goner rules!
Posted: Apr 3, 2016 2:22 pm

if only there actually was a ? and the mysterians christmas album
Posted: Apr 21, 2016 8:54 am

Wooooo!
Posted: Apr 21, 2016 8:55 am

Hi finnark! I'm moving to jus' south of the YOO PEE border in a month or so.
Posted: Apr 21, 2016 5:18 pm

I'll be there in late June. What's your email?
Posted: Apr 22, 2016 3:16 pm

trickknee @ hotmail

Cool man, I forget exactly where your fam is, but if you take 41, to the border, and I think you do, you'll be going right past us.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®