Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Trojan.Vundo
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 4:53 pm

My pc is infected. How do I get rid of this shit? I tired a program called FixVundo. I think it's part of WinFixer. But it didn't do anything. It scanned my files and said no virus was found. Am I fucked?
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 5:03 pm

Its adware that makes pop-ups, do a google search for it. Its not bad but annoying and theres a bunch of info on it if you look for it on google including removal tools.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 5:08 pm

Posted: Oct 11, 2005 5:23 pm

Posted: Oct 11, 2005 7:18 pm

Computer Over.
Virus = Very Yes.

You got this right?

Get these too, and update them.
Spyware Blaster
Spybot Search & Destroy
Ad-Aware SE
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 7:57 pm

Or, y'know, switch to Mac.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 8:08 pm

I've got it, too. Let me know if you figure out something. I've tried the symantec tool, have a full version of Norton- nothing works.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 10:16 pm

http://www.winpatrol.com/winpatrol.html

Supposedly this works. Then update all of your adware blocking stuff and it should put a stop to it. I guess a lil dog named Scotty will be your friend too. I can't vouch for this software, but the innernet told me it works. Don't listen to Joe, get a Commodre Vic 20 and one of these and you'll be safe.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 10:36 pm

Don't listen to Joe

WTF? Mac is way the shit. We don't need no eDogs to make our shit work.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 10:46 pm

WTF? Black Easter rules!
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 10:53 pm

Or, y'know, switch to Mac.

I realize this is Holy War territory, but i have 'puters in both platforms and Macs rule. period.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 10:55 pm

but i have 'puters in both platforms and Macs rule.
what's the diffrence? never touched a mac
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 11:00 pm

the most important difference is that it is much more difficult for a Mac to get slammed by email-borne viruses

on the other hand, its like the difference between catholics and protestants.

catholics (PC's) have to talk to a priest (windows) who talks to god (the OS) for them.

protestants (Macs) can talk directly to god (the OS) without any mediation from entities that may not understand what you are really trying to say
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 11:16 pm

I realize this is Holy War territory, but i have 'puters in both platforms and Macs rule. period.

the most important difference is that it is much more difficult for a Mac to get slammed by email-borne viruses

on the other hand, its like the difference between catholics and protestants.

catholics (PC's) have to talk to a priest (windows) who talks to god (the OS) for them.

protestants (Macs) can talk directly to god (the OS) without any mediation from entities that may not understand what you are really trying to say

Amen.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 11:27 pm

Sorry Matt. Hope you can get your myspace fix.
Go to church...Buy a Mac!
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 11:40 pm

Our Father, Who art in...Ternet
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®