Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / How to get a crack whore off your couch.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 10:15 pm

I live in the shadow of downtown and the medical center at Madison and Mannassas. Near the fucking Complex. I noticed when I first moved in the density of homeless crack heads in the vicinity of polar, manassas, court, union and the neighborhood behind Neely's Liquors. I preface this way because I now have a reoccuring guest who lives somewhere in crosstown but is trying to get back to Iowa. I let her stay long enough to eat and take a nap but the smell of cheap bodyspay is overwhelming. My neighbor is a cop and is a trick. So I suppose I need to wait till he shows up and get her out. She said she needed mony to get back to Iowa, but Roosevelt(the cop that lives next door) is supposed to giver her a greyhound ticket. Asd of now she wont budge. I need to find a new neighborhood. My lease is up in december. I'll be out.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 11:24 pm

If you threaten to call the police, she will probably leave. Worst case scenario, you actually do call the cops, and they get rid of her. I dunno......
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 12:15 am

I live in your hood, corner of Monroe Extd. and Orleans...I find that the crack heads respond to the sound of a pump action rifle being cocked.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 12:31 am

Just kill her. Poor people don't deserve to live! Fucking scum!
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 12:37 am

crack heads that wanna break into my car hear the "shuh-chank" of the rifle being cocked and they high-tail it outta there....I would assume one lying on the couch would have the same response to the sound.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 12:47 am

I can send you a pair of dirty tube socks to wedge between your cushions...
They smell like bread and moldy cheese.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 2:15 am

funny thing is I cranked up early ac/dc and she recognized soul stripper. Roosevelt came and got her. Greyhound takes her back to Iowa City tommarrow. The fucking pig next door gets away with buying crack whores while I get the police called for playing records too loud. After I fed his girl and he knows I know... He cant say shit. Anyone know of a share around midtown....got to move with in least 12 minutes of U of M, via bicycle by spring.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 3:29 am

Buy a drum set. Practice all the time.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 3:30 am

Better yet... SAXAPHONE!
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 10:00 am

movie theater is more like it! or dogs that bark all the time but that would be annoying. movies aren't.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 2:22 pm

Does she recognize any of the shitty metalcore coming from the Complex?
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 6:09 pm

My neighbor just died right in front of my door. I was checking the mail and he came busting out of his apartment shirtless, cluching his chest sreaming for help. I called 911 but by the time the paramedics got on the scene he was dead. They tried CPR and the paddles but to no avail. They pronounced him DOA. I didnt know thhe guy but he reminded me a little of J.M.vincent. Fuck this place. Crack whores, junkies, trannies, misguided youth with their nauseating music and fat old dead white guys. I'm moving.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 6:10 pm

And I thought my story about the trash guy downstairs was good.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 6:10 pm

who the hell are you, where do you live, and why?
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 7:46 pm

Crosstown memphis near sun studios. There is nothing I can do but move when my lease is up. He was the first person i've ever seen die. It was a fucked up morning.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®