Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Hey Muddy Spear!
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:27 pm

You see any mice runnin' around Casa De Bazooka?
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:29 pm

I just caught two of the fuckers. I'm gonna put them in some scrambled eggs. I think I broke the tv.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:29 pm

Can I make some scrambled eggs? I'm hungry.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:30 pm

So, that's where you are! Did you ever have luck with the Jim Beam?
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:33 pm

He's a popular guy in Memphis but Chicago don't seem to like him too much. I got duty free possibilities coming soon.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:37 pm

Oh, don't we? My hangover says that I like him just fine.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:39 pm

How much longer you gonna be up there? I want to get some Maker's Mark to you (and Joe, for that matter, if you'll be there a while)...
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:42 pm

He's leaving today. Boooooooooo...

Did you really catch two mice?

You know our fridge is your fridge.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:43 pm

Maybe the Ukranians have something against the Beam.

Jack, I leave for my wonderful homeland in a few hours but you're more than welcome to send stuff to England. Curly Wurlies are readily available to be shipped to Memphis.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:43 pm

Jack, you can still send some whiskey. I'll drink it for him. Ahhhhhh...
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:45 pm

Nah, didn't really catch any, I've been dozing. Although now the tv's broken I gotta entertain myself somehow seeing as I'm stuck here. Oh wait, I see some records.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:45 pm | Edited by: Jack Stands

Any weird tarrif laws on that? Alcohol sent overseas?

Joe, I'll hook you up, too. Seriously. For that Mangina shirt...
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:47 pm

You don't wanna miss out on the wonder of the Curly Wurly so send away!
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:51 pm

Joe, I'll hook you up, too. Seriously. For that Mangina shirt...

I got a liquor store down the street. Thanks anyway!

Although now the tv's broken I gotta entertain myself somehow seeing as I'm stuck here

He broke the tv and want's to play records?

OK, only Christine's and NO 45's!

HEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWW!!!
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:53 pm

I got a liquor store down the street. Thanks anyway!

*twists moustache ends* CURSES! FOILED AGAIN!
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:54 pm

Where's that spoken word LP with the middle aged woman fisting the 15 year old girl?
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 7:56 pm | Edited by: bazooka joe

See the first row with the black'n'white MARKED FOR DEATH lp in the front? It's a few behind that one and it's called BOLD AND BUTCHY FEMALE FREAKS. Should be in the general vicinity of BARBARA, SHAFTMAN and THE LUSTFUL SEXLIFE OF A PERVERTED NYMPHO HOUSWIFE.

I can't believe I just said that and was serious.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 8:19 pm

Muddy, you were in Chicago? Not that I know you or anything, but I feel like I missed out on meeting some sort of minor Goner celeb. I was probably too busy hating stuff to notice the sounding of the horns that accompanied your entrance into this city.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 8:20 pm

"An uncensored adult action story of AC-DC sex, by two supposedly respectable housewives...who, behind closed doors, with their husbands away, become the dynamic duo of lesbian sex. No part of their bodies is left unexplored or unused, in an around the clock sex orgy, that even includes some strange mechanical sex machines. An experienced cast, in an out of sight, satirical performance, complete with live action sounds."

This shit's gonna get messy.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 8:22 pm

I was near the Empty Bottle. You missed out on some great Scrabble action.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 8:25 pm

Imitating Lastname: "Drunk Scrabble where you get naked and break shit? Huhuhuhuh!"
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 8:27 pm

I feel like I missed out on meeting some sort of minor Goner celeb.

Feel the love.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 8:30 pm

MOUSE!!!!!
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 8:32 pm

Fuck the mouse. Check your email!
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 8:54 pm

I rarely break stuff, Joe, ya goon. I would like to break your balls, though. On a related note, because I was broke, I made a five-minute appearance at the Bottle right after the Fleshtones finished playing. BREAK!
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 8:59 pm

Were you that creepy guy that wanted Norah to go home with you?
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 9:12 pm

Hey muddy....send me some Cadbury Crunchies......these fuckers are crack!
http://www.cadbury.co.uk/EN/CTB2003/about_chocolate/brand_stories/crun chie.htm

pssst......This Wednesday 10/12/05 is Boddington keep the glass night at the Flying Saucer......the onliest reason I'll go in there
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 9:12 pm

these fuckers are crack!

I'ma start using that all the time.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 9:15 pm

That is the honeycombed molasses one, right? I love it.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 9:16 pm

Those creepy guys kept buying Lisa & Norah drinks (and me too, but they didn't know that)....I would've defended my wife's honor, if I even thought they had the remotest chance in hell....but hey - might as well get a few more drinks for everyone out of it....
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 9:18 pm

I would've defended my wife's honor, if I even thought they had the remotest chance in hell

You should know better... NOBODY has the romtest chance in hell! We are suave like shampoop.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 9:19 pm

Paul used to try to defend my honor until I was like "Do YOU want to have to buy me all those shots?!"

There was no way that those guys had a chance in hell with ANY of the girls there!

aw, I wish I had seen Eric. I don't even know you anymore.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 9:24 pm

I used to work at Cadbury. Although I was involved with meat, not chocolate.

Golightly, we never watched the match at your place. Oh well.

I think I somehow got involved with the creepy guys buying drinks aswell.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 9:27 pm

Carrie and I walked in, stood awkwardly for five minutes after we realized we were both broke, then left. I think I waved to Lisa and Mike, but other than that, the only person I recognized was some snooty asshole who I saw at an art opening once, and that was when I asked if there was any booze left as I was entering and he was leaving, and he was all, "[Snort], How am I supposed to know!?" while rolling his eyes.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 9:32 pm

Muddy....when they first announce the fixtures, it was a Saturday TV game....then they moved it to Sunday 11:15 am kickoff.....no tv.......5:15 am here.....I was still drunk.......listened to the comm on the internet.....boring as fuck until the goal.

Plus, I was sick as a dog with a sinus thing.....horrible....horrible.....anyone else had this shit? takes forever to get over it
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 9:44 pm

other than that, the only person I recognized was some snooty asshole who I saw at an art opening once, and that was when I asked if there was any booze left as I was entering and he was leaving, and he was all, "[Snort], How am I supposed to know!?" while rolling his eyes.

yeah, arman was there.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 9:59 pm

"I made a five-minute appearance at the Bottle right after the Fleshtones finished playing. BREAK!I made a five-minute appearance at the Bottle right after the Fleshtones finished playing. BREAK!"

You made the right fiduciary move - I left about 5 minutes INTO the Fleshtones the other night.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 2:42 am

Hey man, you left your BE FRUITY raspberry shower gel here. Can I use it so I can be fruity too?

YEAH!
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 4:12 am

Are you back in england? or are you in the USA? I can never keep up with you and Guy popping over to america and back. hey, we threw a load of monitors out of my bedroom window tonight while listening to 'get loose'. The noise they made hitting the ground was cool but god, I'm so fucking bored with this country. saw Deerhoof and The Drones last night and was bored, nothing going on til Black Time and Chinese Lungs in november then Quintron in december. I'm gonna have to start tipping cows for entertainment in the meantime.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 9:11 am

Wow ... I'm so glad I got to be apart of this fantastic reunion! It was so great seeing All of you at my show!
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 12:48 pm

Guy is busy having dancers checking out his spare room...i think he should cut his hair so he could get laid easier....

Chris, that girl Cristy with the nice rack said she missed you back at the Gonerfest...what a rude man you are ! Now let's get busy with the kasher vaginas...

Shaun, Volt plus Black Time in Paris ocotber 29th...new songs for both bands...double damn ! Come or weep !
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 2:18 pm

You missed out on some great Scrabble action.

i am seriously going to organize some sort of scrabble tournament. if anyone wants in let me know. i am deathly serious.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 2:26 pm

Hey man, you left your BE FRUITY raspberry shower gel here. Can I use it so I can be fruity too?

It has a crack in the bottom so it's kinda hard to squeeze out. It's a real joy when you eventually become fruity. Enjoy!

Are you back in england? I'm so fucking bored with this country.

Got back a few hours ago and I need to leave as soon as possible. One of my dogs has gone ginger.

Wow ... I'm so glad I got to be apart of this fantastic reunion! It was so great seeing All of you at my show!

I really wanted to come by but my train was delayed by too many hours. Come to Liverpool!

Chris, that girl Cristy with the nice rack said she missed you back at the Gonerfest...what a rude man you are ! Now let's get busy with the kasher vaginas...

There aren't enough Jew girls over here. I'm leaving.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 2:27 pm

ItalicsItalics
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 2:28 pm

How d'you italic in libraries?How d'you italic in libraries?
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 2:28 pm

I'm always up for Scrabble.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 2:45 pm

I think you've left some 'be fruity' shower gel at my place as well, Chris. Are you trying to turn everyone fruity?

Hey Kemp- j'ai rase la tete, et cela il ne change rien encore! Plus de conseils, le gar...
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 3:22 pm

Damn Dtrain, I TOLD you before the show why we couldn't make it. We wanted to come, but we had to wait for the weirdo to show up. I don't think he made it until after 8 o'clock. We were gonna bring him but you guys had already started playing by the time he got to our place! We really tried, and I'm sorry.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 3:43 pm

Damn I thought she was cuban or so....me horny....ask Glenn he should import some nice londonian girls who smells hot tea and pancakes...or art tarts...he told me about a redhead named Cat who was a lot into Crime...get her into the Schwartzes Fang Klub !

re: italic it's type yr text

Guy did you get rid of the goatee as well ? more tips coming up....

Sasa, Tres Piernas says hello...
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 3:45 pm

Yeah thanks dude. I rapped with Tres a bit yesterday. Wows!ville to re-open in Berlin? Crazings.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 3:45 pm

crap

Italic where "Italic" is the text you want to markup as in an "italic" style. Example: I apologize produces I apologize.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 3:47 pm

re-crap

thats' not funny. Aw i'm fed up...Now you have time to find it on your own
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 4:03 pm

Je suis en train de cultiver mon goatee encore- mauvaise idee?
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 4:07 pm

You look gay with that !!! And even gayer now you shaved your head...no wonder no one wants that spare room...drop that ....you'll thank me in the morning with a chick on your pillow..
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 4:09 pm

Ahhhhh, that Black Time/Volt looks great fun. I'll try and blag a place in Black Time's van if they're not flying. I looked at Reatards tour dates, I may drive to the Pits and see that gig. Maybe pick up a Londoner or two on the way to help with petrol money and increase the fun
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 4:10 pm

Anyone watch Word Wars?... those scrabble tournaments get intense!
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 4:24 pm

What day's the Pits show Shauney? I was planning on flying to Germany on glorious Lufthansa to see that tour, but I'm still not sure if the airport is hundreds of miles from my hostess with the mostest.

Donc il faut raser le visage, mais pas le tete. Bon.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 4:48 pm

Its saturday November 19th. The reason I wanna drive is that I can't work out train timetables and can't speak French and last time I went there I nearly missed the last boat back. So I thought driving would be cool. You are welcome to come along, its the last date of the tour so it should be nuts. Plus the Pits is great and it's a saturday night.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 4:56 pm

those scrabble tournaments get intense!

i'm not kidding! competitive scrabble, ukrainian village, date tba.
Posted: Oct 11, 2005 5:23 pm

I'll do the French bit and pay for some petrol. I could also do some driving if yer insurance covers other people. How long will it take to get over there do you reckon?
Posted: Aug 27, 2018 4:09 pm

More Muddy!
Posted: Aug 29, 2018 9:31 am

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®