Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / internet beef
Posted: Oct 9, 2005 3:31 am

this is posted in the GONER records section of the forum..I thought more people should see this...who are these dick riders, talkin that boo-shit???

http://www.goner-records.com/board/index.php?action=vthread&forum=1&to pic=9378&page=-1#10
Posted: Oct 9, 2005 3:38 am

everyone on here should register on their board an let em know who the fuck GONER is. talk some mad shit
Posted: Oct 9, 2005 3:46 am

http://www.smithseven.com/
this is their website....
Posted: Oct 9, 2005 7:38 am

jeff novak was called a hipster atleast 6 or 7 times on that message board
Posted: Oct 9, 2005 8:03 am

I registered but I am still waiting for approval from an administrator three days later. I'm itching to say some shit. I listened to that fucktards band and the yare generic metal with a generic name (Burial Within) and generic songs (I think one was called the beauty in suffering.) But no dice yet.
Posted: Oct 9, 2005 8:40 am

As a matter of fact Goner Records is building those new condos on Young. So they won't have to drive their frappucino colored Beamers too far to work.

BORING HORSE SHIT!
http://tinypic.com/e7e0kx.jpg
Posted: Oct 9, 2005 1:08 pm

I sent the dude who owns the record label an email...the words Pussy, sissy-ass and stretched out faggy ears were used. HAHA
Posted: Oct 9, 2005 8:53 pm

general rule of thumb.. hipsters are people who say things like "hipsters give me the hives" or "that guy's a hipster" or "i don't like hipsters".. people who like music for the music talk about....the music.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 2:57 am

this might be funnier than the willowz thread. i told Jeff we're gonna make a red "Boring Horse Shit" shirt for him to wear everyday.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 3:00 am | Edited by: april n

joe.....i thought you were coming down to the library! (bring me some ice cream....i'm falling asleep!!)
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 3:17 am

I don't care about all this "memphis name dropping",MR."BRAD X". You're still a politically correct underling. Being" hip" should be worry free.You stupid Ass.#1 NERD heee-hawwww
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 4:10 am

I sent the dude who owns the record label an email...the words Pussy, sissy-ass and stretched out faggy ears were used. HAHA

It wasn't the record label guys talking shit on there (the guy who's label it is dropped off some of their new cds at Goner) It would be stupid for someone to email Eric or Zac and yell at them for something I (or whoever) said on the Goner Board...
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 4:12 am

Instead I found the guys myspace profile who was talking shit...
http://www.myspace.com/burialwithin
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 4:25 am

It wasn't the record label guys talking shit on there (the guy who's label it is dropped off some of their new cds at Goner) It would be stupid for someone to email Eric or Zac and yell at them for something I (or whoever) said on the Goner Board...

Fuck em' I don't care...his label blows
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 4:26 am

Instead I found the guys myspace profile who was talking shit...
everyone with a myspace account should add him as a friend, then post pics of big ol' cocks on his comments thingy.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 4:28 am

everyone with a myspace account should add him as a friend, then post pics of big ol' cocks on his comments thingy.

that's a really awesome idea. also, put videos in the comments with polka music or something so it would go over the top of their music playing...haaaa. :)
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 4:31 am

Dis my article?!?!?!?!?! DAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMN YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU SMITH SEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!

SmithSeven = 1

Earles = 0

Turn down the Coheed & Cambria, someone's sitting in their Mazda RX-8, gettin' a blow job behind Trinity Commons! Not very ChristianCore of them, but hey, I'm the one watching "Ghost Ship" on HBO2...in my PJ's. Alone.

SmithSeven, I'll never let this happen again!!!! I WILL NOT BE DEFILED LIKE THIS AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 4:47 am

i just read some the band's profiles and they're pretty funny. what's really funny is most of the bands look like "hipsters"

http://www.smithseven.com/artists.htm
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 5:32 am

they look like they could swing both ways
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 6:36 am

An internet beef WITHIN a post about an internet beef taking place on another board? Only on Goner.......
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 5:15 pm

Hey what about Cort, he stuck up for goner, go Cort! (And he did it without being a jack ass) You may not like someone elses music, but I am not sure sinking to that guys level is a good thing to do, it makes you just like him.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 5:51 pm

D-U-M-B
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 6:53 pm

everyone's accused of it
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 6:57 pm

this is posted in the GONER records section of the forum..I thought more people should see this...

I disagree. Totally dumb & not worth reading.
Posted: Oct 10, 2005 10:46 pm

Once again,sigh.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®