Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / demons claws at gonerfest
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 3:41 pm

demons claws in my opinion stole the show.
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 3:42 pm

I would also say a very swell job.
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 3:43 pm

hows the j-o-b
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 5:38 pm

the records are great, but don't do them justice. great live band
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 6:03 pm

what you all said. they are my favorite "new" band that i've seen this year.
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 6:45 pm

i agree.. my favorite new band to watch play live... seen em 4 times already and everytime its that much better... pretty fuckin nice.
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 8:32 pm

Saw their show in Austin and it was really cool. I got to play on one of their songs that will be coming out on Hook or Crook. I think it's going to be a 7 song ep. Watch out for it.
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 9:00 pm

And their next record will be on In the Red.
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 10:07 pm

the new shit smokes!!!!! Me and Matt keep fucking with the mix but i think we landed on THE ONE. It's BAAADDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! look for it on Hook or Crook in Dec.
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 10:10 pm

Hey Walter if you see this, me and D went in partners on a store on S. Congress it's behind amy's icecream in an old motel, grand opening Tonight! complementary beverages! Starts at 6:00.
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 10:10 pm

i liked them better when they came through town with bbq playing drums, but thats just me. cant wait to hear the new stuff!
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 10:13 pm

Not the highlight at GF. That goes to the Leather Uppers!!!
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 10:13 pm

james- what kinda store that is?

CONGRATS! drink a few for me.
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 10:20 pm

Well, it's kind of a retail space for all the stuff we make and what our partner makes. Lots of repro mid-century stuff. D'lana has also started wholesaling fabric and we've got our lamps, tables etc. Home accessories if you will. I even have one of my sculptures in there with a huge pricetag on it!!!!$$$$$$ Man, Thanks again for the weekend, I was just talking about how smooth it seemed to go
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 10:28 pm

What? You afraid I'll drink-up all yer whiskey?
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 10:36 pm

HA!! naw i didn't even know about this till the other day, it's more of D's thing, I don't go for these whine and cheese functions. But yeah come on out! It's behind amy's icecream, I don't know the address. S. Congress.
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 10:45 pm

Wine and cheese? Art fags.
Sweet!!

S. COngress??
Doods. Ya'll are SO gonna F'N bank!!

I'm totally excited....I need something for my house like I need a FUCKING hole in my head...but would love to see the lamps live and in person and the furniture (insert Homer drool here)....and see D'Lana too.

Everyone else, check out their site: Moon Shine Lamps & Shades
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 11:32 pm

Demon's Claws rule.
Posted: Sep 30, 2005 11:44 pm

Demon's Claws rule.

Yeah, but too bad they're such jerks!

...just kidding.
Posted: Oct 1, 2005 1:57 am

I had a great time with Demon's Claws...
Skip is a cool fuckin guy too. As far as BBQ goes. I'd say that's a just a tasty treat for special times...
Posted: Oct 1, 2005 11:01 am

Saints, yeah.
Posted: Oct 1, 2005 9:32 pm

i wish i could have caught them with bbq on drums. gonerfest was the third time i've seen them and they destroyed. i thought they were the best on thursday and their set got me jazzed for the rest of the nite. i'm convinced the record on in the red will be terrific. i want a taste of the hook or crook single.
Posted: Oct 2, 2005 8:05 am

Yow, they's on the Red, too? I, too, am jazzed!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®