Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / New Carbonas!
Posted: Sep 29, 2005 5:07 pm

"Blackout" rules! This song is so fucking good! I'm gonna BUY this. It needs to be number 1 in the charts. I really like the guitar at the end and the great Teenage Head vocals. Knowing this is not gonna get dug by so-called 'music fans' in my town makes me wanna KILL! Another thing: if the single I recorded wiv my new band yesterday gets released it's pure coincidence the chorus is pretty much exactly the same and has exactly the same bassline. I didn't hear this song til today. I ripped mine off the Kids.
Posted: Sep 29, 2005 5:09 pm

Awright sunshine? Saw the lads play twice over the weekend, and brought back some copies of that very same record, so send me an email if ya like.
Posted: Sep 29, 2005 5:11 pm | Edited by: Shaun A

You lucky bastard! are you back in London now? I'll buy one. Did you get your singles back from Switzerland by the way? Whats the quality like?
Posted: Sep 29, 2005 5:13 pm

carbonas ripped up the hi-tone
2 awesome singles
whens the LP?

spent 300$ on vinyl in memphis
i'm set for a while

cosmic psychos blowin rip torn completely apart
Posted: Sep 29, 2005 5:14 pm

Got back 5 hours or so ago. Don't feel like sleeping yet, which is odd considering the sleep-less 8 1/2 hour flight next to Clive.

Didn't make a record for the fest in the end, although we recorded with Jay in Memphis. First song out of 4 is out though, as I am apparently incapable of playing a song that I helped write and have been playing for the last 2 1/2 years. It doesn't even have words!
Posted: Sep 29, 2005 5:18 pm

theys playing kalamazoo saturday
Posted: Sep 29, 2005 5:22 pm

whos junior? curt told me to tell you he's got your alex white lp hangin.
Posted: Sep 29, 2005 5:26 pm

They were fantastic last night.
Posted: Sep 29, 2005 6:22 pm

whos junior? curt told me to tell you he's got your alex white lp hangin.

I still have it, they call me bad friend. What Cosmic Psychos you rollin with? Self-Totalled?
Posted: Sep 29, 2005 6:45 pm

15 years- a million beers

i need help getting goner fest video out of these little dv tapes that i don't have the camcorder to. any yuks in the area with dv corders that will let me use so i can spread some joy/noise?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®