Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / dont go to Goner Fest II..!!
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 9:27 pm

cuz i cant go. No fair..!

Sincerely-
Jealous Bitch

can i get a WAAaaaaambulance call please..??????
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 3:31 am

why don't you and danny come in the snowcat?
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 3:44 am

Goner Fest DVD!
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 8:20 am

why don't you and danny come in the snowcat?
"...Danny's not here right now Mrs. Torrence.."
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 3:23 pm

Tony is the little boy that lives in my mouth.
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 8:12 pm

Tony Saginaw?
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 8:36 pm

interactive multiple POV gonerfest DVD hopefully will be available soon, if i can get brent BREWSBURY on the ball.

Features to include:

Click on any band member and only hear his channel of audio!
Click on any audience member and see a personal interview, with links to additional content on the World Wide Web.
Click on selected participants and experience the entire weekend through their eyes!
Click on inanimate objects and expecience the entire weekend through their, uh, point of view!
Off-camera commentary from a round-table discussion featuring Tom Hyland, Monte Buckles, and King Louie!
Behind the scenes "Making Of" feature!
Behind the scenes "Making of the Making Of" feature
Comes covered in beer!
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 8:41 pm

Anything we can click on to get us loaded?
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 9:20 pm

I think the beer feature is analog....
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 9:21 pm

Smell-o-vision
Posted: Sep 21, 2005 5:57 am

One good thing about not going to Gonerfest Deux is that it will be easier for me to get a beer at Green Top. Brad, zac, eric, ask Hoppe for your care packages.
Posted: Sep 21, 2005 7:29 am

dont know bout that one, Green Top will still be fulla the same ol douche bags..." hey lets pump this rock-o-la online jukebox fulla the SAME OLD SHIT!!"... 1000's of songs to chose from, but still, people tend to jam it full of: Doors, Pink Floyd, Zeppelin..etc the shit rolls downhill.. when YOU can plahy some MC5, Urinals, Buzzcocks... its that simple and that stupid.

send GonerfestII tickets my way please!!! Or i will get Geddy Lee to kick your asses..!!!!
Posted: Sep 23, 2005 7:37 am

Every godblessit time I step foot into bar with Jockola nigganet connected jukeboydbox they are always playing the Doors or Green Day. You don't even have to pay extree to download Little Richard or Stevie Wonder, but people download The worst shit ever. Dutch, we gotta go to this bar and bring a boombox and play some tapes in the corner.

Ken, I don't have your phone #. Give it to Hoppe please.
Posted: Sep 23, 2005 7:41 am

Wrath of Kahn vs. Wreck of Edmund Fitzgerald.!! Pay per view.!
Posted: Sep 23, 2005 7:50 am

Remember that time we drove to Chicago and we were near Belmont cuz MT wanted to buy some studs for his jacket or something. Anyways, we heard scampering and hollerin and saw a dude, dressed like a lady, with his heels in his hands running down the sidewalk being chased by a couplah preteen vatos yellin "come here faggit, we gon kill you!"? I keep waiting for something like that to happen tonight.
Posted: Sep 23, 2005 2:48 pm

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I had to go. It kept calling my name. My will is too weak.
Posted: Sep 25, 2005 9:41 am

man that shit is wack.
Posted: Dec 5, 2005 12:20 pm

ok.
Posted: Dec 6, 2005 5:31 am

dude. Its all done. Rockening done. Blackouts are done.. so i hear. I have faith in The GONER FESTS..! long live Memphis and GONER FESTS..!

now, its k-zoo's turn to burn, NO- HIPPIES or Hacky sacking. Or you will be sacked.

sincerely; Chris V
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®