Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Piracetam?
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 9:37 am

Who has tried this panacea from God? Am I the last to hear. Can this really solve world hunger. Or at least debauchery,stupidity,lonliness and misery?
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 2:12 pm

Dunno, what is it?
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 3:59 pm

It's a "Nootropic" Some new unclassified CNS Stimulant that aids in bood /oxygen rich red blood cell transfer from the right to left hemisphere of the brain. I'm getting this second hand that's why I ask. I could take the time to look up all the scientific B.S. but I am curious to know first hand if it's just another supplement disapointment or has anyone tried it to any avail.
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 4:01 pm

Popular with the 'carribean' types here in NYC. They swear it makes you feel 20 years younger. Supposssedly tastes like shit tho.
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 4:21 pm

It's available in vegatable protien capsules...so I hear. I keep hearing it curbs excessive drinking and can cure CRS disease.
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 4:22 pm

It's available in vegatable protien capsules...so I hear. I keep hearing it curbs excessive drinking and can cure CRS disease.
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 5:24 pm

I keep hearing it curbs excessive drinking

i need some.
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 5:46 pm

You can't get it in town but I found a site that sells it online. Colorado Nutrition is the name of the company and it's really cheap. I Called Wild Oats and The Vitamine Shop and they were retarded. They had never heard of it but they also have no reason too worry. Their lives are mundane enough. They play with their cats when things get stressful....or themselves. Honestly, if I'm not being jerked around then http://www.americannutrition.com/colorado/piracetam.htm is were to find it, legit. I just wanted to know if the shit worked... in any sense. Just fodder for thought.
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 5:54 pm

JDRhea,

May I ask where or how you derived your Goner BBS Id/member name?
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 5:56 pm

Born with it...Why?
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 11:15 pm

I'm the homeless con man you picked up at the BP, Poplar and Estate, the one that rolled a joint in the back seat, then refused to take a hit myself...it was obviously laced with something, as you and your friend got lost on the two minute drive home. Anyway, you drove me to the Wendy's at Poplar and Farmington. You were in a 1985 Buick Skylark, blue, with a digital dash. I walked off with the gallon of Vodka that was in the back seat, and you and your friend just sat there and watched me do it. I told you scary stories about being in jail and how my family didn't want me near the house, though that is where we were going that day. Finally, you said, "this is where you get out." This would have been '91, '92.
Posted: Sep 19, 2005 11:35 pm

wow! Sounds like the memphis creep!
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 5:15 am

what was in that joint? Was it a sherman? I havent touched weed since that day. Or given rides to dirty hobos. I don't know what more you might have had planned for me and my friend that day but the condition I was in could have easily precipitated disaster. You must be posting from the computer lab in the rainkin county jail. Did you ever wonder why your family didnt want you near the house?
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 5:22 am

The plot sickens.
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 3:07 pm

I'm surprised you even made it to that moment, considering you and your friend spent the previous two hours, early on a Sunday morning I might add, near-blackout drunkenly driving up and down Summer Ave. and eventually cruising the Royal Oaks Motel, yelling "Where are the drugs?!?!?" whenever a creepy-crawly would crack their door to peek out at you. Not wanting to be implicated, you had just fled a party where a friend had wrecked his parent's car, but not without stealing a gallon of vodka from the booze cabinet.
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 5:46 pm

Youth gone wild. I miss the days when I could drink vodka for breakfast. Now its tap water and a muffin. I remember a lot of fleeing in those days. I bet you really miss the old Royal Oaks. Fittingly enough its now a funeral home. With all the dead hookers and overdosing members of the Tanner family, it just made economical sense. You got in the car with a early morning blind drunk driver and gave him weed laced with embalming fluid so you could steal his vodka? No you had more in mind that day...what I don't know. I Know who you are. I hope you get right with the lord...not really.
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 7:36 pm

Oh yeah? What's something that only you and I would know? Something casual, not personal, devastating, or embarrassing. Much to choose from.
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 8:09 pm

You used to hang out at your moms apt pool with the ex-drummer from Black Oak Arkansas. And you kissed my girlfriend in the backseat of some random hanger-on's car while I leaned forward to change the radio station. I also spent an entire evening at 201 with you after The Antenna got raided while the Grifters were playing and to add insult to injury we had been driving around all night catching trails off mushrooms down union. Thats not embarrassing but I remember you.
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 8:09 pm

You used to hang out at your moms apt pool with the ex-drummer from Black Oak Arkansas. And you kissed my girlfriend in the backseat of some random hanger-on's car while I leaned forward to change the radio station. I also spent an entire evening at 201 with you after The Antenna got raided while the Grifters were playing and to add insult to injury we had been driving around all night catching trails off mushrooms down union. Thats not embarrassing but I remember you.
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 8:39 pm

hey, i know who's who now!

The Swimmer is Burt Lancaster!
Posted: Sep 21, 2005 3:03 am

No, but I sort of look like that without a shirt on.
Posted: Sep 21, 2005 4:13 am

Not boring.
Posted: Sep 21, 2005 4:22 am

Yeah, well, not continuing.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®