Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / September, 15 2005 at Silvie's-CHICAGO - Benefit for New Orleans Caporinos
Posted: Sep 12, 2005 9:08 pm

September, 15 2005 at Silvie's-CHICAGO - Benefit for New Orleans Caporinos
1902 W. Irving Park, Chicago, IL 60613
Cost: $5.00

This is a benefit for my mom, my sisters Diane and Lynn (& Lynn's family) and my brother Don from New Orleans who are all homeless and jobless as a result of the flood caused by Hurricane Katrina. My mother is 80 years old and suffers from Alzheimer's Disease, and this ordeal has been particularly difficult for her. My siblings have become unemployed and currently have no income. They are currently staying at my sister Karen's apartment in Winterville, Georgia. If you could come to the show Thursday I'd be so grateful. In addition to M.O.T.O. playing there'll be other fine Chicago bands and maybe even some surprise guests. I feel uncomfortable asking, but my family's in trouble and I'm trying to get as much money together for them as possible. Thanks and hope to see you Thursday night. Paul Caporino
Posted: Sep 12, 2005 9:31 pm

Shit,this fucking sucks! I'll try to give Paul some money when i get to town next week... i urge you locals to go to this thing Thursday nite because i can't!

Goubler,get in touch with me via My Space or other means... JoeP out.
Posted: Sep 14, 2005 7:15 am

The Silvie's show Thursday is cancelled - will reschedule benefit elsewhere.

Caporino
Posted: Sep 14, 2005 6:21 pm

Paul,

email me with your address please. People here in WI have been donating giftcards to my family. Scott and I went the gift card route instead of money, so it made people feel easier. The response has been overwhelming, so I'd like to send some your way.

melva
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®