Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / MOTORHONEY!!!!!!
Posted: Sep 9, 2005 4:10 pm

Hey! I forgot to bring your number home with me and don't have access to my email til Tuesday. We get in tonight, late. call me saturday please! 773 263 2665!
Posted: Sep 9, 2005 4:16 pm

You goin' to Vegas? What's happenin'?
Posted: Sep 9, 2005 5:24 pm

Okey-dokey! I was just wondering if you were still coming to town. Goody!
Posted: Sep 13, 2005 6:49 am

Hey, it was great to meet you and Grant! It was awesome. I wish we could have hung out more. I played roulette for seven hours and won 267 bucks, but then lost it.

My sister thinks we offended you guys with all our dirty jokes/talk.
Posted: Sep 13, 2005 9:22 am

hey Nora... do yo still have a hotdog named after you at Hot Dougs!!!??

your band needs to crash at cvbv's if ye dare.......!!

clutter, cats, floorspace.
Posted: Sep 13, 2005 5:11 pm

Oh, Nora.. What can I say? It was great to meet you too! The evening took a booze-fueled turn for the worst at the Peppermill. I definitely wish we could have hung out proper! Another time. You had a gang with you.

Never offended by dirty jokes. You'll have to e-mail me with a run-down of the rest of your trip. I hope you had a good time in this weird town.
Posted: Sep 13, 2005 6:44 pm

Dutch, you are speaking gibberish.

Ok, good. I was like "No, I dont' think they'd be offended by that. " Anyway, we had a blast. Those are all the most fun people I know, so we got really loud and obnoxious and then I won a bunch of money then I lost it. Wah.
Posted: Sep 13, 2005 6:49 pm

Shit, I felt so bad I didn't call you back later. I was drinking at noon. Sorry you lost your money. That's why you have to stop when you are up. I never win.
Posted: Sep 13, 2005 8:35 pm

Ain't no thang! I thought you guys were kind of drunk. So were we.

And it only got drunker after footballs full of beer.
Posted: Sep 13, 2005 9:00 pm

Those footballs'll gitcha.
Nice meeting you guys, however briefly. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Posted: Sep 13, 2005 10:36 pm

Also, you guys did something that few goner board peeps have....you actually met my husband.

He really does exist!
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®