Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Giant box of clothes arrived from L.A. for you guys
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 8:38 pm

Monty sent a huge huge huge box of men's clothes, new T-shirts, The Lamps T-shirts, pants, etc. I'll bring em' around.
Here's a number for locals who want to volunteer some time this week. You'll help sort clothes or help at the shelters:
1-901-324-8799
Just tell then you want to help with hurricane relief. Even a few hours this week would be okay. They just ask you what time and days you want to help.
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 8:55 pm

Some really nice men's clothes. 12D boots & shoes. Large shirts. Some really nice blue adidas. If I can't get rid of this, I'll bring it to the Red Cross.
Posted: Sep 4, 2005 1:41 am

hey, if i wanted to send a bunch of clothes/jackets and such where could i send it too?
mike
Posted: Sep 4, 2005 9:58 am

ilovechocolatebunny@yahoo.com
I can give you an address
Posted: Sep 4, 2005 10:17 am

lacey a number of people (including myself) have called volunteer memphis and been told that they have been overwhelmed with offers to volunteer time, that they already have too much of many things at shelters and centers that they don't need and not enough of so many other things.

you know how so many of us are trying to do our part, what is the answer here? it's very frustrating to be hearing from one person "yeah we need stuff" and then to hear from others "no we have too much".

what's the answer?
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®