Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 1:26 pm

I have a boner. GO SOONERS!
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 3:56 pm

amen brother. you in okc?
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 11:12 pm

Sooners, huh? Nice game today. Fuck the Sooners! Go Vols!
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 11:27 pm

Wisconsin kicked ass today! It was like an arena football game! High Scores! Go Bucky!
Posted: Sep 4, 2005 12:50 am

OUCH!
Posted: Sep 4, 2005 1:08 am

Pity me. I'm from Nebraska.
Posted: Sep 4, 2005 1:36 am

Vols suck. Go Gators!
Posted: Sep 4, 2005 2:34 am

wisconsin was insane today. calhoun was knockin' em dead! In other news my school's (JMU) first game of the season was today. division I AA national champs from last year, brah.
Posted: Sep 4, 2005 2:39 am

Montana's coming for JMU's ass, mofo!! We're gonna scalp yaz!
Posted: Sep 4, 2005 5:51 am

calhoun is going to kick ass this year! hopefully this game was not a fluke and a sing for a kick ass season! On Wisconsin! Jump around mofos!

p.s. my fantasy football league draft is wednesday..any suggestions?
Posted: Sep 4, 2005 6:05 am

wisconson fans. beware of my boys up in east lansing. they looked great today against an admittedly bad kent state team. i look for a repeat of last years game in which the spartans ruined your undeafeted season. let the shit talkin begin.
Posted: Sep 4, 2005 6:38 am

amen brother. you in okc?

no, dallas. i graduated from ou last may. what a mindfuck. that damn game ruined my goddamn day.
Posted: Sep 4, 2005 8:44 am

Clif man, JMU is gonna dominate! we should meet up for the game and have a battle of wits/brain power. maybe, just maybe. or we could get drunk!
Posted: Nov 19, 2005 11:58 am

well, well, well it's coming down to the end. tech and oklahoma today. michigan and the buckyes too. don't you muthafuckas forget the greatest rivalry of all: auburn vs. alabama at 2:30 ct. anyway, sorry , good day for football.
Posted: Nov 19, 2005 12:51 pm

War Damn Eagle! .....people get in fights at work over this shit. genius.
Posted: Nov 19, 2005 4:32 pm

gay.
Posted: Nov 19, 2005 4:35 pm

A girl goes into the doctor's office for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, the doctor notices a red ''H'' on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor.

"Oh, my boyfriend went to Harvard and he''s so proud of it he never takes off his Harvard sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.

A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a blue ''Y'' on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Yale and he''s so proud of it that he never takes off his Yale sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.

A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a green ''M'' on her chest. "Do you have a boyfriend at Michigan?" asks the doctor.

"No, but I have a girlfriend at Wisconsin, Why do you ask?"
Posted: Nov 19, 2005 4:47 pm | Edited by: dirk diggler

baooka youngman.
Posted: Nov 19, 2005 5:11 pm

dirk that was gay. probably hard to type with dick in your hands and mouth.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®