Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Kanye West Rips G. Dub-Ya
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 8:46 am

Posted: Sep 3, 2005 8:47 am

I ain't sayin G.Dub-Ya is a Gold Digga.
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 9:04 am

I'd like to see more people go "off script".
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 9:39 am

they just showed the live footage on CNN, Mike Myers (Austin Powers) was standing right next to him, after Kanye finished his "George Bush dosen't care about black people" Mike looked like he just shit himself, pretty great.
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 4:40 pm

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/09/02.html#a4762

great just for he goes off on a ramble then it goes back to mike myers, who reads from the teleprompter, then goes back to kanye and he just says "george bush doesn't care about black people" then it cuts away. fucking funny.
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 4:40 pm

true, but fucking funny television.
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 5:15 pm

There's a piece on Slate (www.slate.com) that provides a nice rundown of all of the newscasters that have gone "off script."
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 5:57 pm

I have a new respect for Kayne. To think I thought he was P Diddy Jr....
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 6:55 pm

with all the white people homeless, you think he'd be celebrating.
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 7:50 pm

you'd think so-but he's got that nice pad in chi-town w/his white neighbors-didn't want to play the total hater!

....thought I saw a photo of Eve in Meridian, MS with a dog last night on the wwl tv site.
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 8:15 pm

I don't think his words are funny, because I feel they are sickeningly true. Someone else said if it had been pretty blond white girls they would have all been out of there in an hour. How damn true. What the hell is wrong with our country. I think Bush should have to take off his expensive suit and live like these people live. He dosen't have a f'ing clue. And dosen't care about any of those people. It makes me ill.
Posted: Sep 3, 2005 9:45 pm

I ain't sayin G.Dub-Ya is a Gold Digga.
but he ain't fuckin with no broke niggaz.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®