Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / MINOR THREAT BASSIST
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 10:51 pm

okay guys maybe you can help me out with this. i know their lineup has changed a lot, but i was wondering who played bass for minor threat on their first ep. hit me back, slapjack
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 10:53 pm

brian baker?
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 10:59 pm

B BAKE
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:00 pm

why do they always send the poor?

because poor people deserve to die. fuck em'
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:01 pm

actually zach powers played bass on their first ep he went uncredited for his work. most people dont know he played a fretless bass
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:04 pm

hahahah good one chicka. your on the pulse of raw racy comedy. and its working
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:07 pm

actually zach powers played bass on their first ep he went uncredited for his work. most people dont know he played a fretless bass
the picture of henery rollins dancing on the back of the digi pack (minor threat ep) sleeve is fucking funny! Mosh on Dude!
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:08 pm

i like humour told with tongue planted firmly in cheek. perhaps it is because humour like yours, chika, exposes the absurdity of the actual viewpoint that you are satirically employing
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:12 pm

WDTASTP Im in your corner. I mean dont get me wrong im known to throw out a few zingers and stingers now and then, but when it comes to MINOR THREAT it's all business. Chicka how dare u mock rollins. when was the last time u were on remember the 80s.
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:12 pm

i like humour told with tongue planted firmly in cheek. perhaps it is because humour like yours, chika, exposes the absurdity of the actual viewpoint that you are satirically employing
maybe you are secretly gay? how about this.....

WHY DO HIPPIES ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS THAT EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THE ANSWERS TO?
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:15 pm

Chicka how dare u mock rollins. when was the last time u were on remember the 80s.
You got me there! but....I do right shitty poetry....does that count!
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:21 pm

Spoken word is an art that has been lost in these modern times. At least VH1 Rollins puts his heart and soul on a paper for everyone to see. That shows the true measure of the man. You are trying to bring this mans legacy down. and for what? i do not know what historians will say of rollins or how his legacy will turn out but according to my Philosophy Proffessor What is meant to be will therefore be .
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:26 pm

I think Glen Danzig & Henry Rollins should be forced to snort a gram of blow and then brawl inside the Steel Cage! That would be ART!
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:26 pm

holy cum
Posted: Aug 24, 2005 11:44 pm

Actually, I played bass on the first Minor Threat. It was a stand-up bass. Alot of people don't realize this. ps- don't do drugs.
Posted: Aug 25, 2005 12:30 am

gangstas don't live with their mommas
Posted: Aug 25, 2005 2:45 pm

unless moms be thuggin', sluggin'
Posted: Aug 25, 2005 5:07 pm

minor threat
Spoken word is an art
You are trying to bring this mans legacy down.
what historians will say of rollins
his legacy
my Philosophy Proffessor

Wha wha what????

This has got to be a joke... of the like this board hasnt seen since I hung up my XtremePunkerX sock puppet.

Kudos bro.
Posted: Aug 25, 2005 8:21 pm

Wasn't Danzig and Rollins faced off with each other on an episode of "Celebrity Deathmatch"?
Posted: Feb 26, 2006 5:28 pm

this thread has the longest usernames of any thread ever.
Posted: Feb 26, 2006 11:05 pm

Yes.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®