| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Drunks With Guns reissue lp
Posted: Aug 10, 2005 6:19 am

who did it? Demolition Derby?

Need me some!

WONDERFUL SUBDIVISION.
Posted: Aug 10, 2005 7:36 am

Hey Eric,

Yes, it was Kris Verreth of Demolition Derby. Contact him through his website : http://www.demderby.com/. He will respond immediately (me & my friends sometimes wonder whether his mailbox is linked to his cellphone). I'm sure he still has a couple of albums...

Greetz,
Luke
Posted: Aug 10, 2005 12:30 pm

Awesome! New wave negro girl!
Posted: Aug 10, 2005 2:48 pm

All my friends are here......with their stupid haircuts.

Used to have LP and sold it in broke stupor. Fetch some cash these days?
Posted: Aug 10, 2005 2:58 pm

I need this too. Their shit is hard to come by, even round here.
Posted: Aug 10, 2005 3:09 pm

According to yod.com, Bulb reissued a couple of their early 7"s, if you wanna pick those up.
Posted: Aug 10, 2005 4:40 pm

i even want to hear the ones with the 13 year old girl lead singer now, for some stupid reason. i'm a strangulated beatoffs fan, though, so never mind.
Posted: Aug 10, 2005 4:45 pm

I paid extra to get that single, and it's the worst DWGs ever! But it's still pretty good. Need to get that new Pissed Jeans album that supposedly has a DWGs vibe...
Posted: Aug 10, 2005 4:52 pm

I'm a Zombie!!

aaahhhhhhhhhh

I'm a Zombie!!!
Posted: Aug 10, 2005 5:00 pm | Edited by: dan gerous

Need to get that new Pissed Jeans album that supposedly has a DWGs vibe...

It does. That Pissed Jeans CD is downright punishing. Especially the rhythm section. I heard one of their singles and if I remember correctly, it was alot faster and more Minor Threatish (for lack of a better comparison) than this. The CD has more in common with Flipper, Damaged era Black Flag or yeah, Drunk With Guns.
Posted: Aug 10, 2005 5:01 pm

DWG is just the right mix of mean and retarded.
Posted: Aug 10, 2005 8:54 pm

come on! the singles with mellisa on them were great. ww9, shredded meat, were all awesome. there's another split with that band panty boy from some belgian label. anyone know anything about panty boy?
Posted: Aug 10, 2005 9:50 pm

Strangulated Beatoffs and Drunks With Guns both had great, maybe even the best ever, band names. I would have loved to hear the version of "Shake Your Dick" supposedly performed by a St. Louis area high school marching band.
Posted: Jul 1, 2006 5:25 pm

Pissed Jeans has more of an AmRep band feel to me.

My favorite Strang. Beatoffs is the "Lick My Butthole" 7"

I've also got this Bullets For Pussy "Penetration Boulevard ep" 7" (Mike Doscocil) that's pretty good. I've got to go listen to it again but it had more of a Negative Trend vibe to it than a Flipper sound.
Posted: Jul 1, 2006 9:15 pm

I'm going to go learn wonderful subdivision right now for the TSOT gig on the 22nd.
Posted: Jul 1, 2006 9:20 pm

DONE!
Posted: Jul 1, 2006 9:22 pm

five whole minutes?
Posted: Jul 1, 2006 9:30 pm

I learned the "solo" too.
Posted: Jul 1, 2006 9:33 pm

Strangulated Beatoffs
That band name along with the picture sleeve with an orange faced Micheal Hutchens made me impulsively buy...
Posted: Jul 2, 2006 12:50 am

i'm a strangulated beatoffs fan,

ditto, my fantasy football team last year was the strangulated handoffs. we didn't do well.
Posted: Jul 2, 2006 7:54 pm

sam. can i sit in on drums on 'subdivision' when we play with y'all in august?
Posted: Jul 2, 2006 8:28 pm

everybody said what i was gonna say
some even dittoed it
guess i'll shut the fuck up then
Posted: Jul 2, 2006 8:56 pm

punched in the head.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®