Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Cyril Lords
Posted: Aug 8, 2005 4:47 am

here's a link to the Ghetto recorders webpage, check out the Cyril Lords, there is a MP3 of them on this link, I think they are a great band & this is a great song... http://www.ghettorecorders.com/clients.html
(if you are from Detroit I'm sure you have heard there stuff plenty, maybe even sang some karaoke with Marty at the magic stick)
Posted: Aug 8, 2005 4:48 am

hopefully Jim won't sue me for posting this!
Posted: Aug 8, 2005 5:07 am

TERRIBLE band. Just TERRIBLE. I should sue you for posting that crap.
Posted: Aug 8, 2005 5:10 am

i figured most of you guys wouldn't like it, I think it's catchy though.
Posted: Aug 8, 2005 5:15 am

TERRIBLE band. Just TERRIBLE.
i'm sure you are a regular john lennon
Posted: Aug 8, 2005 6:06 am

i saw them one time opening up for detroit cobras.... didn't think they were that bad...
of course they were playing with the cobras!!!.................................................................
Posted: Aug 8, 2005 7:14 am

what i meant to say is the cyril lords were alright compared to the cobras (i'm not a fan.......)
Posted: Aug 8, 2005 4:05 pm

MEOW. are you Jack White lurking here under a fake name?
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 12:26 am

I saw em once in Detroit and thought they were good...KILLER drummer, who plays Keith Moon, Small Faces, freakbeat style effortlessly...she can swing...
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 12:43 am

Posted: Aug 9, 2005 4:33 am

i've seen em a few times and have liked them each time. their cass single (as opposed to cassingle) is pretty sweet. haven't heard their new ep yet.
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 4:36 am

their new ep yet.
they just put out a new single, Young Soul Rebel has a few in stock. kick ass!
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 4:51 am

what a crappy band
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 5:01 am

what a crappy band
lot's of crappy bands, some just less crappy than others.
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 5:45 am

So you rally around crappy bands because theres nothing else out there? or do you just post threads about crappy bands because you are trying top prove that you are 'from Detroit?' Do you just post bullshit but leave it ambiguous enough to follow the flow of the popular opinion? Ive read enough of your posts. Wishy washy baby-Wishy washy.
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 7:02 am | Edited by: Meg White

Theresa K

Posted: Aug 8, 2005, 10:05 am Quote

MEOW. are you Jack White lurking here under a fake name?

Or Nathaniel Mayer's band director trying to make himself look better.
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 7:03 am

freakbeat

...admittedly, I didn't bother to check, but that might be a first.
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 8:58 am

supposedly john from the hentchmen started a side project thing with one of the yril lords dudes...anyone heard anything about this?
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 9:01 am

Ya mon I be spin it at de club lass' night, and ain't nobody steppie on the donce flouh! Best be sticking side project to de side and stick to what you do best, boom style dancehall Hentchmen crush like dat be on Estrus wot some 8 year ago........lickey!
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 6:34 pm

So you rally around crappy bands because theres nothing else out there? or do you just post threads about crappy bands because you are trying top prove that you are 'from Detroit?' Do you just post bullshit but leave it ambiguous enough to follow the flow of the popular opinion? Ive read enough of your posts. Wishy washy baby-Wishy washy.

ok guy, digging a little deep now are we, your funny. I actually just like the band, i am not trying to prove anything. tough guy.
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 7:04 pm

supposedly john from the hentchmen started a side project thing with one of the yril lords dudes...anyone heard anything about this?
Why would John do that without permission from TK Richards?? I can't belive that shit! Of course the Hentchmen probably suck to.
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 7:16 pm

I don't think you are really Bob Seger. Bob wouldn't whine that much about being flamed.
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 7:23 pm

ok so I'm not! but I use to cut alto reed's lawn!
Posted: Aug 9, 2005 10:51 pm

You did a crappy job too.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®