Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Rollerblades: Gay or Not-Gay?
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 8:38 pm

Gay...If you're not playing hockey or have a stick in your hand it's gay all day!!!
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 8:39 pm

Quads are only cool on girls.
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 8:54 pm

gay
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 8:55 pm

Fruit Boots
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 8:56 pm

They dont call them Fruit Boots for nothing. At the very least they have always appealed to metro urban types that could pass for a gay.
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 9:09 pm

Fruit boots. Nice.
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 9:17 pm

Most definitely GAY.

A rollerblading Goner... does such a thing exist?
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 9:22 pm

One time I was visiting James and D'lana in LA and we were driving in the rain and some sporting goods commercial came on the radio and said they were having a sale on roller blades and I said I was gonna hafta go to that sale and get my blades! I think they almost puked.
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 9:29 pm

I rented a pair of those things about 15 years ago to see what all the fuss was about. Not only were they way harder to use than the skates of my youth (tilting one foot backwards to stop, are you fuckin' kidding me?), they were excruciating on my feet. I mean this pain was worse than getting cornholed sans-lube. For that alone, they are gay.
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 9:32 pm

Listening to them goddamn rollerbladers all night long
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 9:37 pm

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 9:39 pm

wainting for the 'greg lowery' stand on this.........
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 9:49 pm

Waiting for lastname to go rollerblading past my office...
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 9:54 pm

Posted: Aug 3, 2005 10:42 pm

Oh my god, that's funny shit!
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 10:57 pm

Gay...If you're not playing hockey or have a stick in your hand it's gay all day!!!

No, sorry, playing hockey on rollerblades is still gay.
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 11:01 pm

stick in your hand it's gay all day!!!
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 11:32 pm | Edited by: I am the Arm

Well who fuggin plays hockey anymore? Fags?
The only reason I say a hockeyblading freak isn't a fag is, I did similar to a big 250lb. Giant slappin a puck near my truck. I yelled, "hey faggot if you hit my truck not only am I gonna ram that puck down your throat but that stick is goin up your ass!" before I could say ass...This fuck slapped that puck at my head and it missed at hit my shoulder. When I went to chase him he swung that fuckin stick at my legs and left a strawberry. I finally got the stick away and he kicked me while he punched my face. After he kicked my ass I said, "thanks for not hitting my truck fuckin queer!" He then slapped that puck at me again hitting me in the shin...It fuckin hurt. He skated off. I got nothing but bruises and a fat lip but, I think twice now calling hockey players of any kind a fag...
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 11:37 pm | Edited by: Claude Zachary

Q: What is the worst thing about being a rollerblader?

A: Having to tell your parents that you are gay.

Rollerblading is so dead and gay that the friggin' X-gaymes dropped it as an event this year, it can't even Hoe itself properly!

My fave is when a fruit booter says "its not ROLLERBLADING, its INLINE". Great, so there is more than one way to say gay!
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 11:39 pm

I heard that joke today that's what started this whole thing...I didn't bother telling it. I thought it was as gay as the blading itself.
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 11:50 pm | Edited by: Claude Zachary

It is, oh well.

I liked it when the dude from Big Brother magazine dressed up in a heatband and butthugger get up and went rollerblading at burnside. that was some funny shit.
Posted: Aug 3, 2005 11:58 pm

Any pics?
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 12:03 am

Fuck, i can't find any. it was so fucking funny. he was just skating around burnside in some really gay getup and at at first no one knew what to think of it, like "what the fuck?" and then everyone let him have it. No one knew it was a joke. classic.
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 1:19 am

They really did remove it from x-games? WOW!
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 2:43 am

I miss the good times of kicking my skateboard at rollerbladers and watching them fall over. Figured it was only fair because of the numerous times I got taken out by bikers. Fuck those assholes, they have brakes and a high degree of maneuverability and they still slam into you. Still want to skate with some kids on scooters...
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 2:46 am | Edited by: chikachikaslimshaveme

Posted: Aug 4, 2005 2:56 am

The Greg Louganis Fan Club
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 3:11 am

No shit, inline is axed from the x-games. That's what i heard anyway. Think they might still have inline "demos" but as far as a competive event they are gone and i'm pretty sure about that. I'm no x-games fan but they have there place i suppose, not my scene, but whatever, some good people get paid and its good for the kids to see I suppose. Anyway, it getting dropped from the x-games is pretty crazy, its seems deader than shit, you never really see rollerbladers at the skateparks anymore, not really anyway.
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 11:09 am

ive got some KOHO hockey in-line skates, the hurt my feet. Havent "bladed" in a long time. Maybe i'll wear em when i next go to Memphis. I might get killed tho.. whattya think?
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 4:25 pm

wainting for the 'greg lowery' stand on this.........
What ever happened to Greg Lowery?! Those were some of the funniest posts on here...
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 4:26 pm

no fucking shit, right?
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 4:34 pm

Greg is now on the run from the police
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 5:18 pm

homosexual
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 5:23 pm

no fucking shit, right?
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 5:27 pm

Definitely gay. And there are far too many of them in Toronto. I ride my bike a lot and I hate going along a bike path and having some asshole rollerblading couple (gay and straight) coasting along, holding hands, and hogging the entire path.
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 5:33 pm

i feel the same way about old people. sans rollerblades.
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 7:16 pm

well, i just heard that there are cops in sweden on rollerblades. how bout that?
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 7:18 pm

Gay!
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 7:20 pm | Edited by: dan gerous

The only reason I say a hockeyblading freak isn't a fag is, I did similar to a big 250lb. Giant slappin a puck near my truck. I yelled, "hey faggot if you hit my truck not only am I gonna ram that puck down your throat but that stick is goin up your ass!" before I could say ass...This fuck slapped that puck at my head and it missed at hit my shoulder. When I went to chase him he swung that fuckin stick at my legs and left a strawberry. I finally got the stick away and he kicked me while he punched my face. After he kicked my ass I said, "thanks for not hitting my truck fuckin queer!" He then slapped that puck at me again hitting me in the shin...It fuckin hurt. He skated off. I got nothing but bruises and a fat lip but, I think twice now calling hockey players of any kind a fag...

All this means is that you're a pussy.
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 7:26 pm

And.
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 7:31 pm

You're so macho!
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 7:42 pm

there are cops in chicago on segways.
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 8:51 pm

My favorite thing about arrested development is that brother and his segway (segue?). Especially when the cartoon version of him is riding one also.
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 8:53 pm

As gay as a day in May.
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 8:58 pm

The funniest thing is watching how rollerdorks do skateboard tricks and pretend like it's difficult even though the wheels are attached to your feet.
Posted: Aug 4, 2005 10:50 pm

Backside ariel toe grab to fakie
Posted: Aug 6, 2005 11:27 pm

Who cares if someone blades. It's like judging people's musical interests. If people are having fun and enjoying themselves, don't give them shit. As far as the fact that blades are attached to your feet so it's easier... that may be but you can't bail outta something on blades like you can on a skateboard so it's kinda the same. Both are difficult, I respect both parties.
Posted: Aug 7, 2005 3:17 am

Rollerblading, skateboarding.....same buttfuck, different lube.....both are pretty gay....
Posted: Aug 7, 2005 10:55 am

roller bladers.. they sound like this:

" Fwooooshhh Fwooooshhh......" very pleasant you see, they are harmless creatures. That is why Portage Mi. fucking sucks.
Posted: Aug 8, 2005 4:13 pm

Who cares if someone blades. It's like judging people's musical interests. If people are having fun and enjoying themselves, don't give them shit. As far as the fact that blades are attached to your feet so it's easier... that may be but you can't bail outta something on blades like you can on a skateboard so it's kinda the same. Both are difficult, I respect both parties.

So, do you wear a visor when you "blade"?

Visors: totally gay.
Posted: Aug 8, 2005 5:03 pm

Who cares if someone blades. It's like judging people's musical interests.

That's what we do!
Posted: Aug 8, 2005 6:46 pm

It's like judging people's musical interests.

Kiss Sucks!
Posted: Aug 8, 2005 7:00 pm

Hey Arm-- didn't YOU used to play rollerblade hockey and wasn't it you who suggested rollerblading at the beach?
Posted: Aug 8, 2005 7:06 pm

Yeah, that's why I started this thread...Plus I wouldn't have found out about this.
http://www.requestadate.com/gay_dating_criteria/interests-hobbies--rollerblading--1080317522.html
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®