Goner Message Board
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Goner Message Board / ???? / Per request of Joe Pestilence! Check it out!
Posted: Jul 22, 2005 2:47 pm

a long time ago Joe Pesilence started a thread about bands that need to put out records. one of the bands he mentioned was the Horribly Wrong. well, it's finally happened.

spin the bottle and eradicator records present The Horribly Wrong's "Bleeding for You" e.p.

it's an obnoxious, blown out, punk rock record. five songs. 45rpm. and you the consumer can purchase one of these fine, fine records for only $4ppd in the U.S. and $5.50ppd overseas. wholesale orders of five or more will be $3ppd each. we'll also trade!

there's 300 copies all handscreened with our own blood, sweat, and tears...lots of tears--100 on red wax with the "Am I Bleeding?" sleeve, and 200 on black wax with the "This reminds me of the Fun Things sleeve" sleeve.

so yea, buy one please. it's tits!

paypal to destroyerfriend@hotmail.com

for more info e-mail spinthebottlerecords@gmail.com

one of the songs is up at www.myspace.com/spinthebottlerecords i'll change it when i get home from work, so check back. you can also check out www.myspace.com/thehorriblywrong for some older songs.

Joe Pestilence: e-mail your address and i'll send you one in return for the use of your name.

Thanks!
Lane/Matt/Spin the Bottle
Posted: Jul 27, 2005 8:07 pm

less than 20 left. a couple more might trickle in but i'm not sure. for the europeans, soundflat and alien snatch will have copies soon. i tried to put a new song on the myspace profile but it ain't having any of it. anybody else having trouble?
Posted: Jul 27, 2005 9:10 pm

sold out! if you ordered within the last half hour i'll try to fill it.
Posted: Jul 27, 2005 11:34 pm

lane & matt - congrats on a succesful first release
Posted: Jul 28, 2005 12:53 am

Aw hell no. I wanted some for my mailorder. Oh well, you sell some to Jim at Underground Medicine?
Posted: Jul 28, 2005 1:32 am

contaminated, goner and dirtnap will each have 5-10. there's a chance i'll get another 10 or so from the band. if it happens, i'll email you first, curtis.
Posted: Jul 28, 2005 1:54 am

please send 2 to o'rotten records or email soulpony@hotmail.com
the sounds are so nice
Posted: Jul 28, 2005 5:56 am

My only defence is that I smoked 2 year old bud a few days ago. Lane, you're the best. And I hook you up too Pony. Otherwise we'll have to Goner that shit.
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Goner Message Board Powered by PHP Forum Software miniBB ®